vacation - two

Ariana's POV

Y/n's on my arms, sobbing and shaking, not being able to breathe right, and I'm worried. I'm desperate inside but I'm trying to stay calm for her.
- Y/n baby. We can talk I won't get mad, but I need you to calm down babygirl... Please!
I beg her, a few tears running down my cheeks. I don't know what to do to calm her down, specially when we're sitting on a rock, looking at the ocean.
I start rocking us back and forth, and move my hands to her chest under her clothes. I feel her heart racing, so fast I can't even count the beatings.
I move her so she's facing me, her legs around my waist. Her eyes are shut tight, tears flooding her face and neck.
- Baby look at me, please! Please Y/n/n look at mommy!
When I say that, she slowly opens her eyes and stares at me. I wipe her tears, even tho new ones keeps appearing.
- Copy my breathing, okay bubs?
She nods her head and copies me. Breathing slowly, in and out.
After about fifteen minutes I get her to almost fully calm down.
She's resting her head on my chest with her arms lazily around my neck. I'm running my hands up and down her spine and my lips are touching the top of her head.
I get lost on my own thoughts. Thinking about many times that I mistreated her, refused her love and care. About Mac, and how he's probably disappointed with me for the way I treated Y/n. And about Dalton. He allowed me to treat Y/n that way. Now he's happy I'm changing, but why didn't he say something before?
And Alison... why does she hate Y/n? Y/n never did anything.
Then something clicks. She twisted her ankle in the middle of the night. How? She was supposed to be sleeping. For some unknown reason, the thought that she probably twisted her ankle on purpose came in my head.
Alison's probably mentally sick. It's not normal. I remember multiple times when she got hurt and faked being sad. It was noticeable but I always refused to see it.
Everytime I had to take her to the hospital she would act kind of happy. She would be sad in the beginning but then get all cheery and shit.
I don't know, I'll try not to suppose stuff now. I want to enjoy this vacation with Y/n and Y/n only. If she wants to talk about Alison, then it's fine but I'm not wasting my time to think about her anymore.
- Baby, what about we go home now? I think you need to rest bubs.
She looks up at me and nods. She doesn't move, letting me know she wants me to carry her.
I pick her up and walk towards my car, placing her in the passenger's seat. I close the door and walk to the driver's seat, getting in and starting the car before driving home.

Short but I supposed you all wanted an update to see where this going

Lemme know what u think and thank u all for the support ily