back home

Y/N POV
I ring the bell of my grandma's place and wait for her to open it. As soon as she sees me she hugs me not saying anything.
- What did you do Y/N? Why? You knew you could have reached to me, if the situation with your mom was really that bad you could have told me and I was gonna help you fix things. Your mom's out of her mind, she's been crying ever since she noticed you left.
- Now she's crying but before I did that she was yelling every single day except when it was dance competition. I'm only worthy when I dance. I didn't wanna run away but I couldn't stay either and everytime I called you to come here she would only allow me to stay for like, one day. - by now we're both crying.
- I know sweetie, I know and I'm sorry. I don't know how to fix this, that's why you and your mom are going to a therapist.
- W-what? She's never going to agree with that. - I said looking at her as if she was crazy.
Mom? Going to therapy? Nahh....
- She already did. That's the condition if she wants you to go live with her again. For the next two weeks you're for sure staying with me and Frankie and then we'll see.
- Where's mom?
- She's on the backyard with Frankie. Do you wanna see her now?
- I don't know... isn't she mad at me?
- I don't think she is, Y/N, and I think she's looking forward to seeing you.
- Kay...
We go to the backyard and soon Frankie come running at me hugging me. Mom comes walking on my direction and when Frankie let me go she gets really close to me. Her eyes are red and swollen you can tell she cried a lot.
I didn't know what to expect, in my mind she was gonna slap me for sure, but instead she hugs me and kisses my forehead.
- I missed you Y/N. Please don't do this again.

————————

I'm so excited to write down all my ideas for this book but I wanna give y'all some details so it's gonna take some time.

Love you guys lemme know what u think abt this book 🤍