alison's punishment

Ariana POV
When we get home Alison goes straight to the living room turning the tv on. That girl dreaming if she thinks she's not in trouble.
- Alison, go to your room right now! - I say loud making her look at me frowning.
- But I wanna stay here!!!
- Oh, you wanna stay here huh? WELL YOU'RE NOT! GO RIGHT NOW! - I yell making her run upstairs.
Geez what's up with that kid.
I try to calm myself before going to her room just to see her playing with her barbies. I think about how Y/N couldn't play since she was like 9, because I always made her practice dance on her free time.
- Put those barbies away you're not having them for a good time Alison. - I said sternly.
- But - She starts but I cut her off.
- STOP SAYING BUT AND JUST DO WHAT I SAY!!!
I don't know why but I can't contain myself from yelling at her. Till today I always thought she was a good kid, and my yelling was always at Y/N who was always good but I couldn't see it. The only times she was bad was when she did things to Alison and tbh now I question myself if she really did it or if Alison made it all up.
It was so much easier with Y/N. Whenever I was mad at her and told her to do something she never questioned me even tho she didn't do anything bad.
I look at Alison who's putting her barbies away and sits on her bed looking down.
- You mad mama? Why? - she asks confused.
- Enough Alison you know damn right why I'm mad. You're being punished for what you did at school. - I said sitting on a chair. - Come here.
- You're going to spank me? You never spanked me! - she said almost crying.
- Yes I am. And I wish I did it before, maybe you wouldn't be like this. - I mutter the last part.
Truth is, Alison's spoiled af and I'm aware of that. I'm not blind. I just never wanted to accept it.
She backs away but I get up and take my belt off. I grab her arm and put her on my lap as she kicks and scream. I hit her ten times and when I'm done she's sobbing uncontrollably.
- You broke my ass mommy! - she yells looking at me.
What the fuck. Broke her ass? I look at her with my eyes widened, because I'm impressed by how dramatic and dumb she is.
- Stop Alison. Just, just stop. - I said frustrated and tempted to just get out and leave her there but I'm not a monster.
I pick her up and lay down in bed with her, her head on my chest as I softly hum a song. She cries for what seems like an hour and eventually falls asleep.
I get up and go downstairs. Dalton's supposed to be back by tomorrow. I gotta tell him what happened even tho I'm concerned she might not like what I did.
Now I sit on the couch and work on some songs, waiting for my mom and Frankie to bring Y/N tonight. I can't wait to have my babygirl back.

———————————
Hi guyssss
Just know that I read almost all of your comments, I couldn't answer them cause I didn't have much time but tysm for all the support!!!!
Lemme know what u thinking bout this book. 🤍🤍🤍