lost trophy

Alison's POV

I couldn't think of anything to do with the broken trophy right now except throw it in the trash can.
And that's what I was about to do but before I even thought of taking a step towards the trash can mom was already calling for me from her car.
I get in the car and Y/N is on the passenger seats. Great now mom's even picking her up instead of her driver.
As we go home I keep thinking of what to do with this shit that Y/N's won. If mom and dad finds out I'm dead. Like plan my funeral kind of dead.
- Alison I got a call from your school today... Apparently you missed a homework?
- Uh, yes I forgot to do my English homework, sorry mom. But I already did it at school today...
Fuck I didn't think they would call my mom because of homework. I've actually missed a lot of homeworks during school year and they never called my parents before.
- You know exactly what I think about missing homeworks. So instead of giving you your phone back today I'm keeping it for two more days. It better not happen again.
- W-What? But mom what am I gonna do when I'm bored!!!
Mom looks at me through the rear mirror with a stern look, God if she's like this over a phone imagine if she knew about Y/N's trophy.
- You'll study. Something that apparently you're not doing. And play your keyboard, I'm not paying all those lessons for nothing.

Ariana's POV

Alison huffs but I just shrug it off. She gotta learn to appreciate what she has. Some kids can't even go to school, now she, she can do whatever she wants but I'm not paying for her to just ignore it and be on her phone all the time.
We get home and the girls go both to their rooms while I go to my home studio to work on some songs.
- Mom?
I turn around and see Y/N standing there almost crying.
- Baby what happened?
I walk towards Y/N hugging her and that's when she broke down crying.
- I-I don't know where my trophy is mama! I'm sorry!
She cries on my chest and I sigh.
- Sweetie are you sure you didn't put it somewhere else?
- I-I don't remember I was very tired when I got home but I'm almost sure I put it with the other trophies!
I kiss her head and run my hand up and down her back.
- Shh baby, it's fine. Calm down for mommy...
I sit down with her on my lap whispering comfort words. When she's finally calm I suggest her to take a nap because she looks exhausted, and we'll look for her trophy later.
I take her to her room and kiss her forehead before going to Alison's room to see what she's up to, only to get there and see her sleeping.
I sigh, both my daughters are apparently wasted for some reason.
I go back to my studio and keep working until around 7 pm, then I go to the living room and see Dalton sitting on the couch watching tv.
- Hi babe.
I said and he jumps squealing.
- Oh my lord. You scared me!
- You were really paying attention to that movie huh?
I said walking towards him.
- Yes but now I can't because there's someone here that draws my attention more than the movie.
He smirks and puts me on his lap. We kiss passionately before I speak up.
- Alison missed a homework at school, they called me while she was in class.
- Oh. Well, what did you do?
- I'm keeping her phone for two days.
- Ok that's good.
- And Y/N came to me crying because she didn't see her trophy among the others so I put her to sleep and we'll look for it later.
- Ohh poor thing! She said that was her favorite trophy!
- Yes and she worked hard for it. But I'm sure we'll find it. Like she said she was tired that night maybe she put it somewhere else in her room, it's so big and a little bit messy so I won't be surprised if it's hidden among all of her stuff.
I chuckle thinking about how many trophies she has on her room, all of them even those she won when she was like 5. Then there's her multiple dance bags, crowns trunks, and even stretching equipments that she also has on her dance room but I guess she trains on her bedroom as well.
- It is a little bit messy, we gotta tell her to clean it up.
Dalton says chuckling and I get off his lap going to the kitchen.
- Well I'm gonna make dinner now. Tell Alison to do her homework please?
He nods and I start preparing some vegan pasta and salad.
While it cooks I sit on the couch and Dalton comes down frowning.
- What's up? Did she give you a hard time? I'll talk to her...
I go towards the stairs but he stops me.
- No, she just said she doesn't have homework which is odd because I'm pretty sure they give homework everyday.
- I swear to God that kid's gonna be the death of me.
I sigh and look at him expectantly.
- We'll talk to her after dinner. Let me finish dinner for you.
He kisses my forehead and goes to the kitchen. I prepare the table then call y/n and Alison.
- Mom I'm not hungry...
y/n says and I sigh.
- Baby I know you're stressed but eat at least some salad?
- Fine...
I give her a warm smile and we start eating. When we're done I put the dishes in the sink.
Alison goes back straight to her room and y/n sits on the couch to watch Greys Anatomy.
- Wanna watch Greys mom?
- Sure, wait a minute tho me and dad need to talk to your sister.
- Kay.
I follow Dalton to Alison's room and we see her sleeping. Again?
- Oh no. Alison get the fuck up right now!
- Geez mom stop yelling!
- You do not tell me what to do young lady!
I said going towards her ready to grab her arm but Dalton puts his hands on my waist stopping me.
- Calm down Ari.
He whispers on my ear and I huff.
- Alison what your mom's saying is you already slept a lot in the afternoon, and we want you to do your homework which we know you have.
She scoffs at Dalton and I.
- I said I don't have homework don't you trust me?
- No Alison, we do not trust you! Your school always gives homework! But since you're insisting you don't have, I'm sure you won't mind if me and dad take a look at your bag!
- N-NO! NOT MY BAG!
She yells coming after me but I was faster, plus Dalton grabbed her arm keeping her still.
I angrily pick her backpack and when I open it, I start tearing up. I'm gonna be arrested because I'm about to murder this damn child.

hey guysss sorry to leave y'all like that but...

BE PREPARED FOR WHAT'S COMING NEXT

hope u enjoy it

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍