we need therapy

Y/N POV
I'm with grandma and Frankie is here most of the time. Mom didn't come to visit me but it's only three days since I've been back and Joan told her I wasn't ready to interact with her so we'll only see each other in four hours which is when we have our first therapy appointment together.
I'm obviously really nervous because I don't wanna fight with her and all and I'm really confused with everything right now, feels like I'm dreaming tbh.

Ariana POV
I get to the therapist and see my mom and Y/N sitting down waiting.
- Hi Ariana - my mom says and hugs me.
- Hi mom, how are you guys?
- We're okay sweetie. Go say hi to Y/N, the therapist is going to call you in soon.
- Hi Y/N/n, how are you?
I sit down next to her. She's looking down and I can tell she's nervous.
- Good...
- Are you sure? You seem -
- Hello, Y/N and Ariana? - the therapist calls so I can't finish talking
- That's us - I said
- Come on in!
We enter her room, mom stays outside waiting. I sit on the couch and Y/N sits on the counter far from me, making me a little bit sad but I know I've put her through a lot.
- So, we need to fix your mom and daughter relationship. I want to begin with Y/N telling me her point of view and remember this is not for you guys to fight so try to understand each other's feelings. So Y/N, how do you feel about your mom?

Y/N POV
When the therapist asks me that question I feel even more nervous. I got a lot to say, but I wish mom could start because I don't wanna say anything stupid.
I quickly shrug that feeling off and think about how I need to be honest even if it might hurt mom's feelings.
- I feel like ever since Alison, my little sister, was born, she started to pay less attention to me. In the beginning I didn't feel that bad, but as the years went by she started to treat me like if I'm worthless! Everything I do she yells or punishes me even if it's not my fault. Alison is a spoiled brat who always gets what she wants and does so many shit things yet I'm the bad guy. She lied to mom so many times and made me look like the guilty one and mom always believer her even tho I try to tell it's not me. She never cuddles me anymore, she's only by my side when I have a dance competition but she's not there because she loves me, she's there to put pressure on me about how I must win to not make her look bad. I feel like she doesn't love me anymore. - I let it all out and by the time I'm finished I'm bawling.

———————
I wonder what Ari's reaction will be 🤔

I'm so sorry Im not updating much I got a lot going on rn, I'm fighting not to go inpatient again 😞

Thank u for all the support 🤍