acting weird / feelings

Y/n's POV

I wake up and look at my phone seeing it's 11 am. I sigh as I remember last night events, relieved that it happened.
I take a shower and put a black legging, a black crop top and a white hoodie on. I put my hair up in a messy bun and go downstairs.
I enter the kitchen where Dalton's making breakfast and see Alison with a walker boot on her left leg.
- What happened?
- She twisted her ankle, I took her to the doctor yesterday and he told me she should stay with it for fifteen days.
- Oh.
I say and walk off. I don't care if she twisted her ankle, she probably did it on purpose to make mom and dad forget about what she did with my trophy.
It's unfair how they just ignored it after that day, it still hurts me that it's broken.
I grab an apple and go back to my room, not wanting to be around Alison, and to be honest, I'm sick of Dalton... He always let mom decide what they should do with us. I understand when it's about me cause he's not my birth father, but he should discipline Alison.
I finish eating the apple and throw it on the small trash can I have on my bedroom before putting some music on and going towards an empty space to stretch.
As I'm stretching someone knocks on the door. I roll my eyes, just wanting to be alone for awhile.
- Come in...
I say and see mom walking in. I'm happy it's her and not someone else. She smiles at me and sits down on my bed tapping the space next to her, signaling for me to sit there.
- Dalton said you're acting weird... Did something happen?
She says holding my hand when I sit next to her.
I don't know if I should open up and tell her how I feel, because I don't know how she'll react. I look down and after a while I hear her sighing.
- Babygirl, you can tell me anything... Is it because we went to see daddy?
I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I wipe them off with my free hand and look at her.
- No, it's just... Seems like you guys forgot that Alison broke my trophy. And not just any trophy, it had a huge meaning for me. It was the first trophy I won from a dance that I put all my emotions out. Before, I always danced worried that I wouldn't win and that you would be mad at me, but this one was different. I danced for me, for your love you know? I don't know how to explain...
- I understand what you're saying.
Mom says, wiping a few tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes.
- I truly understand Y/n/n... And I wish Alison didn't do what she did, but she did it. I'll never forget she did that, but she's still my daughter you know? I can't just push her away, I'm her mom.
- I was your daughter first and yet you pushed me away for years.
I mutter and get away from her, going to my dance room. I just wanna be alone.
I don't know what's happening. On one hand, I understand Alison's still a human being and is still her daughter, but on the other, I wish mom would just stay with me, only me.
I can't have any relationship with Alison, and Dalton was always nice and I love him but ofc he prefers Alison, she's her real daughter not me.
I sigh and stretch before improvising a lyrical dance. That's what I do when I don't have a new solo, I improv.

Ariana's POV

I sigh as I go downstairs and sit on the couch. I think about what is happening and try to put myself into Y/n's position.
I understand why she dislikes Alison, I do not understand why she's acting weird with Dalton tho. He was a father to her more than I was a mother for all those years.
I know she's probably angry and frustrated that she didn't get all this affection from me before, so now it makes sense that she doesn't want to share it with Alison.
I suddenly have this great idea, I just need to talk with Dalton about it! So I run to the cinema room where he and Alison are watching a movie and ask him to come to our bedroom for a private talk.
- What's up baby?
He asks putting both his hands on my wais and seductively kissing my ear. I cup his cheek with both of my hands and kiss his lips passionately. We kiss for a while before we pull away.
- So, what's going on? Have you talked to y/n?
He says as we both sit down in our bed.
- Yes, and I think I know what's wrong...
I explain to him everything that I just reflected about and he nods.
- So I was thinking, I want to spend some time just me and her, you know? I feel like I owe her that. And also, I don't think our family's relationship will ever get better if I don't give her the childhood she needed from me...
He looks at me and kisses me with so much passion, that when he pulls away I'm lacking air because of how deep it was.
- Wow. What was that for?
- You're becoming an incredible mother Ariana. Y/n deserves it and I agree with you. You both should spend some good time alone.
I sigh in relief and smile at him. He smiles back and caresses my cheek with his thumb.
I can't wait to spend time alone with Y/n and truly connect with her as a mother and daughter should be.

Hey guysss here's the update y'all been asking for

Pleaseeee lemme know what ur thinking so far 🤍