vacation

Ideas with the help of SagitAriMoonlight 🤍 Thank u girl

Y/n's POV

Right now me and mom are on a plane to Florida. She has a house in Boca Raton and I chose to spend our time alone there since we haven't been going there lately.
- Y/n? Y/n/n?
I look at mom and she chuckles.
- I lost you there huh? What you thinking about babygirl?
- Hum, nothing really. Just missed Boca and I'm happy we're going there to spend our time.
- Yeah I missed going to Boca too... I can't wait to get there.
Mom sighs and gives me a kind of sad smile.
Yeah mom knows why we didn't go there on vacation anymore... It's because we used to go a lot with dad. My birth dad...
- Are you hungry? Do you wanna eat something?
I shake my head and lay down on my seat. I look through the windown to see the sky full with clouds and get lost in my own thoughts again, until eventually I fall asleep.

One hour later

I open my eyes as I feel my seat lifting in the normal position. I turn my head and see mom lifting it for me.
- Sorry, we're about to land and I didn't want to wake you.
- It's okay, thank you.
I smile at her and she smiles back. Soon we land and grab our stuff.
We get out of the airplane and meet mom's driver with the Range Rover she has in Boca. Soon we're at my second home.
I get out of the car and take my time to smell Boca's scent. I look at the sky and smile. How I missed this place...
We settle in and after about half an hour we've already organized everything.
Mom wants me to sleep with her while we're here so all my clothes are on her closet as well.
- So, what do you wanna do today? It's still afternoon so we can go out if you want...
Mom says, throwing herself next to me in bed, as I'm laying there staring at the roof. I look at her and she's looking at me, slightly smiling.
- I don't wanna go out today, I'm kind of tired?
I say as we sit up.
- Okay no problem sweetie.
She says as she stands up and then kisses the top of my head.
- I wanna talk to you Y/n. But I want to take you somewhere. If you're tired we can do it tomorrow?
- No it's fine we can go today. I meant I don't wanna go out to do something like shopping and that stuff, but if it's somewhere quiet so we can talk then it's fine.

Ariana's POV

I smile as Y/n says that, because I can't wait to talk to her and understand how she feels.
I know one conversation won't be enough, but we're gonna stay here for as long as needed so there's no rush.
We both take a quick shower and get dressed before I drive us to the beach.
No one goes there especially when it's winter, so we should have privacy.
It's a place I used to go alone, when things got too much and I needed to clear my head. I think it's perfect for us.
When we finally get there, I take her to a rock that has the view to the ocean. It fits two people perfectly.
We both sit down and stare at the ocean for a while. I look at her and examine her features. She looks a lot like me, be she holds Mac's eyes expressions.
I take her hand in mine, making her look at me.
- Y/n/n, baby, I want to understand what you feel more. I know it hurts what I did, but I feel like there's more to it.
She looks down, breaking our eye contact.
- I just... I don't know mom. I just don't feel connect to you guys as a family. I'm starting to feel that you're my mother, but I can't feel like me, you, dad and Alison are a family.
She breaks down crying throwing herself on my arms. I receive her with love and care, putting her on my lap and holding her, kissing her cheek and the top of her head multiple times while whispering sweet words to her.
- Shh, it's okay babygirl... It's all gonna be fine, I'm here for you always okay?
I rock us back and forth, while she cries on my arms.
Deep down I know where the problem is. Alison. She hates Y/n for some reason, and her being Dalton's daughter makes me feel weird talking to him about it.
I know Alison's also mine, but I don't want Dalton to say I'm now picking Y/n's side or something.
All I know know is, I need to fix this all up. There's no way any of us will be happy if things keep going this way.
- Mom?
- Yes baby?
I look at her, seeing her puffy eyes and red cheeks.
- I a-also feel h-hard to t-trust you...
When I hear that my heart drops. I understand why, but I thought we were past this.
- W-What do you mean Y/n/n?
She sighs looking down and then looks back at me.
- I-I'm scared you'll l-leave me if I'm h-honest... S-Since I was little you changed a-and I couldn't count on you anymore! And n-now I just wanted to talk about some of my childhood t-trauma with y-you but I'm scared you'll get m-mad at me but I just wanted t-to understand why!
- To understand why what sweet girl?
I ask, my heart breaking for seeing my daughter this desperate.
- W-Why you did what you did mama!

Annnd, I'll have to leave y'all with this but hopefully soon another update is coming

Lemme know what u think 🤍