flashback (TW HARSH SPANK)

Ariana POV
- Y/N, is this a late pass? - I asked glaring at her.
- Yes mom... - She said looking down.
- What did I tell you this morning? Huh? I told you not to be late!
- I know mom but the uber - She starts but I cut her off.
- I don't wanna hear your excuses. I told you not to get late but instead of listening to me you decided to do otherwise. I'm sick of you acting this way, you don't take anything serious and I don't know what to do with you anymore. I should give you a good spanking to teach you a lesson but I won't do that, be thankful for that cause next time I won't hesitate. Now you'll only have your phone during school and dance, as soon as you get home you must give it to me. Your iPad, laptop and tv are gone for a month. - I said signing the note and handled it to her.
I grab her arm not caring if I leave a mark and take her to her room grabbing her iPad, laptop and the tv remote.
- Go to sleep and make sure you're up on time tomorrow.

Y/N POV
As soon as she leaves my room I go and take a quick shower. I then dry my hair and put a big hoodie on. I lay down on my bed and what she said keeps going on and on in my head.
"I should give you a good spanking to teach you a lesson but I won't do that, be thankful for that cause next time I won't hesitate".
Soon I'm reminded of the worst spanking she ever gave me, all because of Alison.

Flashback
Y/N was nine and Alison was seven years old.
Everytime Alison had a chance to get you in trouble she would, and your mom would always believe her.
You and Alison were playing outside on the swing.
- Y/N, go higher! - Alison squealed.
- I can't Ali it's not safe! Mom's gonna kill me if something happens to you... - You said concerned because you were already pushing her a little bit higher than she should.
- Sissy please! I'm holding reeeeally tight. If you don't I'll tell mommy you ruined her lipstick! - She said making you gasp.
- But that was you! - You said looking at your mom's expensive lipstick that Alison stole from her, that was now laying down on the grass.
- She won't believe you. - Alison said smirking.
- Fine. - You said rolling your eyes.
As soon as you started to push her higher, Alison loosened her grip on the swing, on purpose. She thought you were receiving too much of your parents attention so why not get hurt and on top of that, you were the one who hurt her.
Soon you see her falling, screaming of pain. It was all so quick and you were in shock and scared of your mom, who was running towards Alison that was now crying hard.
- Omg baby what happened??
- Y/N was pushing me really high! I-I t-told her to stop but she didn't and I got scared and then I-I fell! - she said.
She was really crying because she got hurt, but as soon and Ariana picked her up she smirked at you through her tears.
- Y/N GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT FUCKING NOW! WHEN I ENTER IT I EXPECT YOU TO BE ON THE CORNER WITHOUT YOUR PANTS ON.
- But mom she asked me to go higher!
- Oh did she? Doesn't seem like she was. Go now before you make it worse for you little girl. - She said gritting her teeth making you flinch.
You run into your room and started to cry. It took your mom about 30 minutes to enter your room.
- You'll regret doing that to your sister. I'm gonna make sure of that. - she said growling at you. - Stop with those fake tears, you'll have true reasons to cry in a minute Y/N. - She said yanking you by your arm. You try to fight her when you see the belt on her other hand but that only gave you 10 swats with her hand on your bottom.
Soon you were over her lap, you didn't move cause you knew it would be way worse if you did. For the next 3 minutes or so, she spanked you nonstop. You were sobbing really hard and scared of her as if she was a monster. That night, you couldn't sleep. You cried all night hugging your teddy bear. Dalton passed by to give you goodnight and you could see he was concerned, but you only cried and asked him to go away. You didn't want to talk to anyone. Not even your Nonna that came by the next day. You stayed in your room not going out, not even for food, for the next five days. You didn't have school since you were on vacation.
That day was when you started to get really scared of your mother and stopped playing with Alison. When your Nonna found out she took you and stayed with you for almost a whole month, not allowing Ariana to see you. One day Ariana went to see you and she cried a lot, said sorry multiple times and she had many gifts for you. That was the third and last spanking she ever gave you.

End flashback.

I feel tears running down my cheeks as I remember that traumatic event. After that she never spanked me again, and she never really had a reason anymore since I kept my distance from Alison. But now seems like she's getting worse again, and I can't take it anymore.
So I've made a decision. And I'm going to do it after dance competition this Friday.

—————
Uh oh what's her idea? Lemme know what you think 😉
My heart aches for Y/N this chapter. Geez I asked myself multiple times if I was too harsh 😅