mommy - daughter day

Y/N POV

I get out of bed and take a quick shower, trying to think of something for me and mom to do today.
I do a simple makeup and put some comfy clothes on.

I sit on my bed and remember last night's events... I'm so angry and annoyed. I just wanna punch Alison in the face.
I go downstairs only wearing socks and mom's slicing up an apple.
- Hi mama
- Hey babygirl, u good?
- Uhumm
She turns around smiling and walks towards the table, frowning when she notices I'm not wearing any shoes.
- Y/N... Go put something on, this way you'll get a cold!
- Ughh mom!
- Now y/n!
- Fine...
I huff and roll my eyes running upstairs to put my unicorn slippers on.
- I know you're upset after what happened yesterday but that's not an excuse to have an attitude with me.
Mom says when I come back, with a stern expression.
- Sorry...
I said hanging my head down but she holds my chin and kisses my forehead.
- It's okay baby.
She cups my face and kisses my nose before sitting down and putting me on her lap.
She grabs a slice of apple and puts it towards my mouth.
- Mommyyy! I'm not a baby anymore!
I whine hiding my face on her neck.
- Huh, to me you are, you'll always be my baby!
She kisses my head multiple times before I groan and open my mouth, letting her feed me a few slices of apple.
- So, have you thought something for today?
- Uhh, not really...
I said but I was lying, I really wanted to visit dad's grave. Mom stopped going there since I was 5, and she never allowed me to go either.
I went a few times without her knowing but I wanted to go with her. To be able to have a connection with dad and her together.
- What's going on in that pretty little head of yours baby?
Mom asks taking me out of my trance.
- N-Nothing...
- Y/n, sweetie, don't lie to me please...
- No it's nothing, I don't think now is the time to talk about it anyways. What about we just stay here watching movies?
- Ok if you don't want to talk about it now, I comprehend. And sure we could do that buuut, what about we go to the studio and record some crazy songs like when you were little? You and Alison loved rapping random stuff, remember?
- Yes...
I chuckle as memories filled my head. Good times... After I was 5 everything got difficult with mom tho... But before that, she wasn't that bad with me.
- I remember, but I'm really not in the mood. Can't we just cuddle?
I look at her and she gives me a sad smile.
- Sure baby, we can cuddle.
She kisses my cheek and moves me from her lap, so we put the dishes on the sink and we went to the cinema room.

Ariana's POV

I just wish y/n could go back to being the happy 5 year old she once was, jumping around and recording silly songs on my studio.
I can't blame her tho, from 6 to 13 I've made her feel bad and excluded. Takes time to heal and I know that.
We go to the cinema and she begs me to watch a horror movie. I usually don't allow them to watch but I'll make an exception.
She chooses The Conjuring, she wants to watch the three of them.
We make popcorn and she grabbed some cans of soda for us. The shit unhealthy but oh well.
We spend the afternoon watching the movies, her yelling and jumping in me a few times.
When we finished the popcorn I place her half on my lap and she snuggles into my chest. I feel like I wanna compensate for all these years I've refused to give her affection.
When we finish all the conjuring movies we put Beauty and the Beast. She watched it multiple times but never gets tiring, and me neither.
She falls asleep in the middle of the
movie.
I have an idea to take her out for dinner when it ends. Just me and her, and then I want to take her somewhere special. I'm sure she'll love it.

Finally updating this book!

I'll try to update the others too!!!

Lemme know what u think and if ur enjoying it!