Chapter 12

Britain

I pull up to the building, gladly hopping out seeing my mom, conversation Denise and my brother Paxton waiting, the conversation stops when they see me.

My mother was the first to speak, "You had us all worried; I at least called Blake thirty times."

Opening up the door everyone followed behind me, just then I see Robin's car pull in an empty slot. She gets out opening her back car door. In her arms, she held a little boy. "Hi," I say as she makes her way to me.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, "I'm doing fine." I insure her, She places the little boy down as he clanged on to her leg; she ruffles his hair and smiles down at him. He looked almost identical to her but his skin was a little lighter and his hair was wilder and much darker color, other than that he was a little cutie.

"Hi there you are such a cutie," I say bending down to his level. "Tell her hi Hezekiah," Robin says, the little boy looked at me, waving his little hand. I so the same smiling "Hezekiah, that's the name from the bible, I like that name." I say, just then I felt someone pulls me into a bear hug. It took me a moment to realize it was Paxton. "Robin this is my brother Paxton, Paxton this is Robin.

I introduce Robin holds out her hand, "it's nice to meet you." She says putting on a smile; her son reached his arms high in the air for her to pick him up. She dose put him on her hip. "How old is he, me and the little boy looking at each other. She replies, "He will be turn three in August.

"He looks, like you," I tell her,

"Really!" she seemed surprised, looking down at her son, who soon took off running and I was right behind him. After a moment I walk with Hezekiah to go find Robin walking past one of the rooms, I spot her, it seems like she was I a heated conversation before I knew it Hezekiah ran to her hugging her around the leg, it took her a moment to regain herself, she looks down before ending the call.

"Robin, Are you okay?" I asked She took a deep breath, and I waited for her to tell me what was wrong, "It was three years ago" her eyes were closed. I just had started college; I was going to become an Actress.

In the middle of the semester, there was one person I use to like. Then one night I went to a party one of his friends invited me to. I was not much of a party type, so at the party I went to get myself some punch; on my way there, I bumped into someone spilling punch all over him. I apologies so many times but he just laughed it off,

I offered ted to get the stain out which he didn't say no, he lead me to one of the empty bathrooms, I dug in the cabinet for anything to remove stains,

Just then someone pull me up from my knees, kissing me softly I could taste a little hit of alcohol, that did not matter, and you could figure out what happened after that.

Robin contained,

"He acted as if nothing never happened, while he lived his life I was mislabel, each passing week I became sicker, then I found out that I was pregnant, on the day I was going to tell him He embarrassed me in front of the whole school." it looked like it pained her to remember,

" Why do you keep following me around, I will never love you, you a stacker your weird and no one wants you, not even me, so get it out of your brain," he yells pointing at his head. She quotes the last thing he ever said to her.

"After that I left. She says with tears in her eyes. I sit quit and listen to her pour out her heart to me and after all was said, we decided to go return painting the shop.

**************

When I pulled up to the house, It was already six a clock, as I opened the door, the sight took me by surprise, I never actually noticed how beautiful the house was into I stepped foot into it, kicking off my shoes I pop down on the smooth creamy sofa relaxing.

'Are you confortable,' I jump at his voice.

He stood very tall looking at me, his tie was losing, and hair demolished.

'I'm not sure if Malinda told you but isn't allowed in this area of the house. And contain to you I would like to keep it that way.'

I node my head in understanding, rising from the sofa, I freeze when I leave an unpleasant spot on the sofa.

He eyes set on the spot that I left. I go to apologies, but he did not give me a chance, as he points towards the staircase.

On my way out, I saw Malinda. Telling her everything that happened, she knew what to do, grabbing a cloth and some spray, she leaves me. After a moment, I head up the stairs to shower.

I wrapped myself in a towel, open the door meeting Blake with crossed arms.

'why are you in my room?'

'this was the room I woke up in.' I look around a little stunned and confused.

'that was because I put you in here last night, this is my room and its off limits to everyone,'

'everyone including me, I'm your wife for crying out loud,'

That is an understatement, either of us wanted this, and it will be over as soon as it ever beings, so do not get use to me. 'get dressed Melinda will show you to your room,

I done had enough of him and his attitudes, without another word I grab the rob that laid on the bed, sliding the rob on I let the towel fall to the ground but that was a big mistake.

I was having trouble tying tie the rob.

Without a word, he grabbed me bring me close Tying the robe for me. His breath fanned my face our lips just inches apart.

I was tempted to kiss him but he ruined the mood.

"Malinda will show you to your room.' Just like that he was gone in a blink an eye.

It took me a minuet to find the one that I like, picking the furthers room way from Blake, but that did work, when I started to think about the what ifs, in the end I settled for three rooms down from him.

***************

Chapter Ten

The next morning, I went down into the kitchen, seeing Malinda with a big smile as she steered something in a pot.

"Morning Mrs. Roberts," Malinda says placing a plate of pancakes in front of me.

I picked up the script putting it on my pancakes,

"Morning Malinda and you can call me Britain." I correct her.

I look around with my mouth full. "Where's Blake" I asked.

"Mr. Roberts had to leave early this morning. She says not looking at me.

,

"What does he do?" I ask hoping she will tell me.

"He works with his father, if you want to know more you should ask him." She says leaving the kitchen.

Once I was done, I went to my room and laid back, drifting off to sleep.

The next morning I woke to a letter on the bedside table, picking up the letter it was from Blake.

Dear Barbie.

I will be out of town for the next two weeks,

You have an appointment on Tuesday; at 10:00am do not be late.