I'll fuck the stress out of you

+18 ONLY.

"...I know, I'm sorry I haven't been as frequent with my visits. Work has been hectic lately." I was on a phone call with my dad who I have not spoken to in months, work has been unkind to me but I know that it all pays off at the end. I did wish I had more time for family.

"I just don't want it to be on my death bed that you come to visit," he says and I sigh. He always used this as a guilt trip to make me feel bad about not visiting. "I know you visit your mother."

"She's closer, dad." My parents had been divorced way longer than they've been married. When he found out my mother was pregnant with me he freaked and left with the next woman he met. He would still call and spend time with me but not as often, especially after he started a family with the other woman then I stopped seeing him all together when he moved away to Indiana, a whole 11 hours away from New York. It wasn't after he was diagnosed with lung cancer that he decided to get in contact again.

Approximately a year and a half ago.

"Just try to come around sometime," he says. "Okay?"

I sigh. "Yeah, I will." After we speak some more we bid our goodbye's and I recline back on my chair. It bounced a couple of times before I look up to the clock that read 3:30 AM. I had been at work for approximately ten hours. The meeting had finished three hours ago, but since the whole plagiarized article made by Lexie who has since been fired, that got in the way of me finishing off my work. My hand was cramped and I was starved.

"I miss Harry." I say out loud with a pout as I put my head back and stare at the ceiling lights.

"Harry misses you too," I hear which startled me and made me jump in my seat. When I look towards the door, there he was leaning against the door frame with his right hand inside his pocket and a container in his other. I grin as he walks over to me and kneels down to my face, putting the container to me. "Brought you food."

"What are you doing here?" I say in disbelief as I reach up to hug him and remain seated. After our hug, I grab the plate and he backs away to sit on my desk.

"I was bored," he shrugs and grabs my red stress ball and throws it in the air a little. "And I figured you would still be here so I made some dinner and I brought you some." I look down to the container once I open it, it was Italian food. "I don't know your favorite food but I remembered you used to order pizza a lot so I figured Italian."

"Well you're lucky I don't discriminate any food, if I can eat it I will." I grab the fork and begin to eat. He chuckles.

"You know I'm one percent Italian." He jokes as he watches me eat. I swallow the sun-dried cherry tomato and look up at him with raised eyebrows.

"Really?"

He shrugs. "Fuck if I know, maybe?" I giggle and roll my eyes and continue to eat. I had been denied food all day, I skipped lunch hour to be able to finish my work but I didn't until now.

"How's your playroom?" I ask after it went silent. I was nervous asking, I knew he was going to use it with whoever he got next. "Use it yet?" I hesitantly ask.

"Are we curious?" He cocks his head to the side smugly.

"I mean if you weren't going to use it I don't think you'd be putting it up." I point out. "Did you find someone?" He stares at me for a while as I take a piece of chicken in my mouth and chew. A smirk reaches his lips and looks away towards the window behind me.

"Are you offering?" He questions and I swallow. "Cause if you are, I just got a sex swing." I raise my eyebrows at this. I had never used a sex swing before. After I finish with my food, I drink water and grab a lollipop from my desk. I knew he was teasing me and I can't say I was fond of it when I hadn't had sex for a while now. There was that one guy after I went to the club with Darien a few months back but other than that, my vibrator has been my best friend. I unwrap the lollipop and Harry watches as I put it up to my mouth.

"Are you offering?" I say back and take the lollipop into my mouth, swirl my tongue on it and take it back out. He sighs.

"If you say yes, then I am," he grabs the arm rest of my rolling chair and drags me closer so that I am in between his legs. "If you say no, then I am not." He liked playing mind games with me, he was smooth and he knew that. As I'm taking the lollipop back into my mouth, Harry comes down to my level and takes it into his mouth, his tongue swirls on it and he keeps eye contact.

When he pulls away, I grab his tie to stop him from moving. His eyes stare at me, curious as to know what my next move would be. I take the lollipop into my mouth before pressing it to his lips, rubbing it on like if it was a lipstick and lick his cherry red lips.

His hands go to my blouse and stops almost as if asking for permission. When I nod, he takes it over my head and throws it on the floor. The clasp to my bra was in front so with one hand he unclasps it, my breasts push the material away as they were ready to spill out from me getting a smaller size. He grabs the hem of my spandex black skirt and begins to tug it down. He does this all while maintaining eye contact and I can feel the chills that run down my spine. He notices my pantyhose and smirks as he admires them. "These new?" He asks and as I'm about to answer that they are, he rips them open from the crotch area making me gasp at the roughness.

Grabs the lollipop from me, pushes it into my mouth to wet it and takes it back out. If he was doing what I think he was I think I will loose it.

My thoughts are answered when he presses it to my nipples, goes around getting the candy on them before he drags it down past my navel and on the top of my pelvic bone. He cocks his head to the side, pushes my panties to the side and presses the lollipop to my clit, the sudden sensation made me jump. He then drags it down and slowly pushes it inside me. My breathing had picked up, it didn't necessarily please me but the realization of how dirty this is was enough to leave me a panting mess.

He pumps it inside me a few times before taking it out and presses his mouth on my clit, licks off the sweetness before he pulls away and does the same to my nipples. Once he cleaned them up, he takes one in between his teeth and gently tugs, his green eyes dark with lust. Harry pulls away and presses his lips to my, licks my mouth and stands up. "What are you doing? Get back here." I frown with a groan.

He chuckles and clears his throat. "It's late," he says as he walks towards the door. "I've got a meeting early in the morning but if you want to you can always come around and I'll fuck the stress out of you." I look at him in disbelief. "Good night, Angel." He takes the lollipop in his mouth and walks away.

I have never met someone with a dirty mouth as he, and I knew I needed more than just this.