She's my dirty little secret

I woke up the next day in Harry's bed naked. I remember he washed my clothes from last night after our shower and I slept with no clothes on because I do that at home anyways. Sleeping naked is a specialty of mine. I kept hearing Harry speaking in the living room and I remembered that he said he had an early meeting.

So I get up and walk out naked.

He was sitting in front the big windows, his MacBook in front of him as he twirled a pen around in his hand, it takes him a while to see me since he is so focused on the laptop but when I reach him, his eyes land on me then on my body, then back to me. He mutes the call. "What do you think you're doing?" He scrunches his eyebrows.

I yawn, stretching my arms to taunt him some more, he looked impassively but I could still tell he was amused. "I smelled breakfast," I shrug.

He nods to the kitchen. "In the kitchen love, where you should probably wear clothes in because that's a safety hazard."

"You're a safety hazard." I remark and walk away towards the kitchen. I didn't really know what that meant or why I said it, but I felt like being annoying today. There was crepes and a bowl with fruit salad that held raspberries, mandarins, kiwis, strawberries and pomegranate seeds. I grabbed some of that I went back to the kitchen table where he was and sit right in front of him, he eyes me suspiciously as I put a piece of fruit to my mouth. I smile.

"Harry," his attention is drawn back to the laptop. "How does that sound for you?"

"I think it would be a good thing, we do need more people at the Seattle branch. Maybe we can move some people around from New York and bring them here." Harry says and I watch him as I eat my breakfast.

"You're right, the New York branch is over populated. How many people are we speaking of?"

"How does fifty sound for you?" Another asks. "If we see more people need to be moved we will."

"Sounds great," Harry nods. "We also need people in inventory so if you can work that out amongst yourselves that would work." When the meeting concludes, I'm almost done with my fruit and Harry stands up and walks behind me on the chair. His hands go to my shoulders before he slowly runs them down to my breasts and massages them. He bends to where his lips are by my ears. "You just love to tease me, don't you?" He asks seductively in my ear.

I smile and rest my head on his shoulder. "I do." I say and he chuckles lowly. His fingers reach towards the half eaten bowl of fruit and reaches for a strawberry, he puts it towards my lips and as soon as I'm able to eat it, he takes it away and throws it in his mouth.

"You're lucky I'm patient." He presses a chaste kiss on the skin connecting my shoulder and my neck before backing up. "As much as I'd love to fuck you, I've got things to do." I turn in my seat and look at him.

"Like?" I was curious and I was bored. It was Sunday, the only time off I had from work. "Are you going to go out and look for another submissive?"

"You sound a bit obsessed," he chuckles. "If you want to keep being my submissive you can just say that." He suggests, a sly smirk on his lips. I watch as he grabs his keys.

"You're leaving right now?" I ask and he nods. "Just give me a second to get ready so I can leave too—"

"Don't worry, you can stay here if you'd like." He says as he walks towards the door. "I shouldn't be long. And don't bother to get dressed, I don't mind you being naked." He winks and exits the apartment. I sigh and look around the big apartment. It was even more expensive looking and luxurious than the New York one. I pick up my plate and go towards the bedroom.