Beauty is pain

"...There is absolutely no way that you asked him," Harry says. "If he didn't ask you then that should've been a big red flag." He takes a sip of his wine. We were currently having dinner at the same restaurant I interviewed him in. The food was amazing and so was the scenery, so obviously I would've loved to come back here and some point.

I shrug, finishing off my roll. "I guess I was more into him that he was into me." We had been talking about past relationships, or acquaintances on his part, for the past half hour. Of course his were always the same, contract upon contract. Never really had an actual relationship before whatever it is we have. I was telling him how I was the one who asked William to be my boyfriend.

"I don't believe that for a second," Harry says. "You're...breathtaking, there's no way he wasn't that into you." He says. "Unless..."

"Unless?" I quirk an eyebrow in question. He leans forward, props his elbow on the table and lets his wrist fall, my eyes widen. "Harry!" I scold. "That is extremely rude and stereotypical."

"I was just saying." He shrugs. "I never saw him bring any girls around when we'd have dinner at my fathers house. I'm not saying he had anything to prove but I mean..." he trails off.

William had never have me a reason to believe he was gay, not that I know of. "So I've been with a woman before," I say, changing the subject. "Have you ever been with a man?"

"Sexually?" He asks and I nod. He thinks about it for a second before looking back at me. "There was a point in my younger years where I had so much sex I got bored of the same thing. So I went out to a bar, being recently twenty-one and the bartender was hitting on me so I said why not?" I nod along, putting my head on the palm of my hands as I listen to his story. "I met him in the back alley of the bar."

"And then what happened?" I ask, impatient as he stopped to take a drink from his wine. He looks at me and stifles a laugh.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I do, I really do."

Harry chuckles this time. "Well there really isn't much to tell, I mean he sucked me off. Halfway through it I figured it didn't really feel any different than it did with a woman so I stopped him, apologized to him and went about my day." He shrugs, finishing off his wine.

"So do you consider yourself..."

"Oh no, I'm straight." He interjects, knowing where I was headed. "But I mean everyone experiments at some point in their life." I nod. I didn't mind being with a woman, what I did mind however was who it was with, but other than that it was one hell of an experience. When Harry's phone rings he does a face of annoyance before he answers the phone. "What is it?" I look at him. "I''m actually not home, Beau and I are at dinner." He waits for the person on the other end to speak. "Well I guess you're just going to figure that out on your own." Something that the person says seems to anger Harry because he looks irritated as he signs for the check. "Fine. I'll be there, send me the address."

When Harry puts his phone down, I furrow my eyebrows. "Who was it?"

"Elija," Harry shakes his head. "He's wondering if I can pick him up from this party he's at. I got him a job and an apartment so that he could stop bothering me. I'm starting to think I need to sell my soul to him in order for him to be satisfied." He grumbles and I giggle. When he pays, we head for the car. Harry types the address in on the navigator in the car and we drive there. It wasn't that far from the restaurant, in fact it was only five minutes away. When Harry calls him, saying that he's outside, Elija tells him to head inside.

Harry grumbles in annoyance but he does so anyway and I am by his side. The night air was a bit cold and my dress was not cut out for it. Harry sees me shiver and offers me his suit as we walked towards the front entrance of the casino. From the outside you can hear the loud music coming from the closed building and when Harry reaches for the handle and goes inside, a loud wave of 'surprise' fills the room.