Love you, goodbye

Harry stood before me, his hands inside the pocket of his slacks and I stood clutching the keys of my apartment in my hand. Seeing him here was like someone knocking the air out of my lungs, I didn't expect to see him ever again. Not by choice anyway.

I clear my throat and look away as I walk towards my door to unlock it, ignoring him completely. "We need to talk." Harry begins but I simply open my door. As I'm about to close it behind me, he stops it. "You're dating now?" He lets himself in as I drop off my keys and my purse on the kitchen counter. I walk towards the couch and sit to remove my heels.

"You and I have nothing to talk about, Harry." I say, uninterested in speaking to him any further. "In fact, you and I have absolutely nothing to do with each other anymore so I suggest for you to please leave my apartment." As I get up for the kitchen, he follows me.

"Beau, I'm sorry, alright? This is all my brother's fault." Harry says as I drink from my water bottle. I look to him with eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"How is this his fault? You're the one that did what you did. Not him."

"He's insane," he begins. "He basically waited until I was drunk enough to where he could practically kidnap me and take me to fucking Canada."

I roll my eyes and walk away. "I really don't want to hear it," I say as I head for my room. "I'm exhausted, please lock the door on your way out." I expected for him to actually leave, but he follows after me.

"Beau, please." He looks exhausted himself. Part of me wants to hug him after so long, but the voicemail Nes sent me comes crawling back into my head. Then my need to punch him overpowers any other feeling I might have.

"Just go away." I sigh as I remove my clip on earrings. When I am facing Harry, he walks closer and that makes me take steps back. "I'm serious, Harry." He has me trapped between his chest and the foot of my bed. His hand goes up to remove hair from my face and I have to refrain from pushing him off.

Both his hands go up to cup my cheeks and force me to look at him, I felt almost embarrassed that my eyes had watered. Then all those feelings came crashing back. I can't even begin to tell you how many nights I cried myself to sleep the moment Harry was gone. I'm not a frequent crier, I usually have myself so put together. I like the fact that I don't let things affect me as much but this... his absence was unbearable.

"I love you," He says, holding my face in place and looking into my eyes. When I try to turn away, he brings my face back to him. "You have no fucking clue how much." And just like two magnets, we collide into one another. His lips are soon on mine before they trail away down my jaw to my neck. I felt him nip at the skin connecting my neck to my shoulders.

He goes to remove his suit and throws it away on the floor carelessly. He gently pushes me back onto the bed and reaches under my dress to slide my panties down my legs in a quick motion. He must not know that I just got fucked by Luke in the car. His hands are still on me, roaming about on my body, his lips kiss me gently and my brain goes back to the voicemail.

Tears flow and when Harry hears me sniff back, he looks up with a worried expression. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, removing hair away from my face as my tears fell down the side. My heart ached the more I looked at him.

Without a word, I push past him and go for my phone where I open the messages with Nes and click on the voicemail.

"...Thanks for doing me this favor and getting her off my back. I was beginning to get a bit bored."

Harry's eyebrows scrunch together as he takes the phone from me and replays the voicemail. "Beau, this is all taken out of context."

I groan. "Oh, Harry please. Are you telling me you didn't say those words?"