How does she taste?

+18 MATURE ONLY.

The club was the same as it was last time, there was a lot of people because it was a Friday night and the music was loud. The lights were flashing brightly and lines of colorful lights coming from the dj booth ran through the room. I spotted the group in the upstairs loft again, the girls had drinks in their hands and they were laughing and dancing with each other.

The bouncer let me up and when Darien catches me, she grins and waves me over. "Beau!" Colson grins, coming towards me and wrapping one arm around my shoulders. He brings me closer to the group and sits me down beside him on the couch.

"What brings you here, pussycat?" Nes asks with a smirk as she eats a cherry from her drink, her tongue swirls around it and I know she's mocking me. "Where's Harry?"

At the mention of his name I look towards Colson. "Can you bring me a drink Colson?" I ask and he immediately shakes his head and stands up.

"What would you like?"

I look over the menu quickly. "How about a round of blowjobs?" I suggest and a wave of whistles surround me as Colson chuckles. I haven't had those since college.

"Blowjobs for everyone!" Colson cheers as he walks away towards the bar area. I get seated more comfortably, putting my purse beside me on the couch, I feel my phone vibrate in my purse but I ignore it as I turn my attention to the girls.

"So, Beau," Darien begins putting down her drink. "Vogue, huh?"

I nod with a smile. "I know."

"Why'd you leave your old company?" She asks and I stop. Oh you know, my boss decided to rape me. I cringe just thinking about it, a short flash of the incident in my mind. I shake my head.

"I just saw an opportunity and I took it," I lie and she nods. "It's better pay, more creative freedom." As I finish, Colson is coming with a tray of the blowjob shots. They were filled to the brink with whipped cream. He passes them around until each one of us has one in front. I put my hands behind my back and on the count of three, I enclose my mouth on the glass and tilt my head back, I feel the burn of the liquor as it runs down my throat followed by the soft sweetness of the whipped cream. Once I swallow, I set it back down.

I feel remnants of the whipped cream on my lips and before I get to lick it off, Ness is on me as she swipes her tongue across my mouth. This catches me off guard but I recompose myself as I open my mouth to her, granting her tongue entrance. This was the second time we kiss, I knew the first time was her trying to spite Harry but Harry wasn't here and I was having fun. She hums into the kiss as her hand softly grazes down the neckline of my dress, her fingers softly dipping inside so they touch my nipples.

"Okay, guys this isn't a sex club." Darien remarks with a roll of her eyes.

Nes backs up momentarily, her lipstick was faded and smudges of red from mine was on her chin. "Oh come on, Darien, you know you have a crush on Beau." She taunts and I turn to Darien who looks offended.

"Excuse me?" She raises her eyebrow. "I can't believe you'd say something like that."

"Sure you do, why else would you look for her all the time?" Nes continues. "You're just mad I'm kissing her and not you."

"Shut up, Nes." She was getting bothered and I didn't know what to do. "Don't you have a dick to shove down your throat?"

"I'd much rather have your pussy in my face." She winks and Darien rolls her eyes and waves her off as she stands.

"Where are you going?" Colson asks, I had forgotten he was even here. He was so silent watching the make-out session to even say a word.

"Bathroom, I need to freshen up." She says and turns to me. "Beau, wanna come with?"