I'm a free woman

"Can we just choose them all?" Cassie, a colleague of mine groans as I click through the many pictures of Harry for the cover of the magazine. I was done with the column I did for my part in the magazine, now the only thing we had left to do was choose a picture. Cassie had her elbows propped up on the desk and her chin on the palm of her hands and she sighs. "He's so hot it actually hurts." I chuckle and click away. "Sometimes I'll touch myself to his face."

"Cassie!" I scold and shove her off slightly and she giggles. "That is so inappropriate."

"Oh don't act like you've never done it." Oh I have, close and personal. Just thinking of him has me pushing my thighs closed. "The things I would do to him." She sighs in desperation and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, if you're not going to help you might as well go." I remark, shooing her off. "You can think about him all you want in your office." She was like a high school girl who just got asked to the prom by the popular football player, any minute now and she'd squeal. I couldn't blame her too much though, Harry was ridiculously beautiful and it takes a lot for me to say that about a guy. But it was like if he didn't even try, he just looked good all the damn time.

I hadn't seen Harry all week, it was kind of hard to do so when he lives in Seattle and I live in New York still. I missed going to my apartment to find him there waiting for me just outside my door, or when I would be opening my door to throw my trash and he would be around, we would meet in the hallway every single time. Sometimes it was concerning to me.

After about an hour of going through all the shots of Harry's photoshoot, I decided on going with one where his shirt was off and the only thing he has on his chest was a striped suit and his cross necklace. It was hot and professional in my opinion. The more I stared at the pictures, the longer I realized how much of a horny bitch I was. I thought about how Harry came into my office last time and made me weak with his just mouth and a lollipop. Almost as soon as he left, I followed suit just a few seconds after. He sure did know how to leave me wanting for more.

This time, I pictured him bending me over my desk as he held me down and pounded into me hard as if he hated me. If I focused hard enough I could almost feel his hands on my body, roaming freely. His lips soft and speaking dirty things into my ear as he took my earlobe into his mouth and sucked on it. The thought gave me tingles. Before I could even reach up my dress, my phone rang on my desk and it's as if he knew when I was thinking about him because Harry is calling.

I clear my throat. "Yes, sir?" I tease.

"Such formality," Harry hums. "I would like to fuck you hard today."

My heart leaps. "And here I thought romance was dead." I joke.

Harry chuckles and I could practically see his nose scrunching as he did so. "How's work going so far?"

"Oh, you know." I sigh. "I'm trying to choose a picture of you for the cover photo while my colleague drools all over the screen. So I mean, it's going."

"Lovely," he remarks. "Okay, well let me know whenever you're out. Or, you can always just go straight to my apartment and I'll meet you there. The spare key is in the lamp outside the door." He informs me and I hum.

"Maybe, I'll think about it." I tease. Before he can say anything else, I end the call and get back to my job. Once it's time to go home, I decide that I'm going to go home and shower. And I do just that. I pick out a lilac set of lingerie, it had flowers embedded on the cups of the bra as well as the panties. I slipped on a black skirt and a regular white t-shirt that was a bit cropped so it rested on top of my bellybutton. I wore some white shoes and pulled my hair up in a ponytail. I was dressed casually, almost looked like a high school student but I didn't mind at all.