I don't break easily

+18 MATURE ONLY.

H.

The disarrayed bristles of my brush glided through the canvas, mixing a peach color with the white to create flesh. I believe I had been in here for the past hour or so, could be maybe three. The playroom served its many purposes to me. Not only was it used for sex, but I come in here to distract myself, distance my self from everybody and the world.

Of course, I could never dissociate myself from the Angel asleep on my bed. Not that I wanted to of course, but I didn't want her to wake up from the sleep she needed. So I was awake, not being able to get the sole image of her out of my mind. I drew her curves exactly as I see them, her shape slowly coming to life. The memory of her soft skin and sultry eyes caresses my mind and fills me with want.

I found that art was a way to express myself. I didn't do it often, but when I did I made sure I captured the moment perfectly and delicately.

"There you are," I hear softly behind me, when I turn Beau's wearing a white buttoned up shirt of mine, it was open and slightly covering her tits. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders in a messy manner. She rubbed sleep off her eyes and yawns.

"I'm right here," I say. "Go back to sleep." I turn back to the canvas, almost embarrassed that she's here. Another thing about my art, every time I'm done with it I almost always destroy it so people don't see the way I express myself. Considering most of the times art to me is a sexual act, it comes out that way and most people don't understand it.

I soon feel her arms wrap around me, her sweet scent surrounds me and she leans her cheek on my bare back. She was warm. I sigh, relaxing into the touch she rewarded me with. "I didn't know you could paint." She says, now coming around to see what I had done. Her eyes scan the erotic art and I almost expect for her to turn and give me a questioning look but she doesn't. "You made this boob a bit smaller than the other one, did you mean to?"

I hide my amusement. "Hmm, I don't know let me see yours." I joke and she giggles.

"Who is it?" She turns her head to the side as she studies the painting, I could tell she wants to run her fingers through it but the paint is still wet. I almost forget she asked a question until she turns to me.

"My Angel." I say and I can see the bridge of her nose begins to get a tint but she looks away before I can see it spread to her cheeks. I smile, satisfied with myself. "Do you want to draw something?" I ask, not thinking before I could stop myself. It wasn't so bad of an idea. Her eyes light up and she nods. I go towards a closet, open a drawer and take out a fresh canvas, I remove my painting and set her canvas on the stand.

"What should I draw?" She ponders as she holds the paintbrush in her hand. I shrug.

"Anything you'd like." I say. She thinks about it some more before she brings the paintbrush towards the canvas and before she can touch it, she sets it back down. She begins to remove the white button up and puts it aside.

"I don't want to get paint on it," she explains and I appreciate her being so thoughtful even though I have hundreds of them. She is left in only her panties as she wraps her hair in a messy bun, some strands fall down her face but she moves them aside. Instead of grabbing the paintbrush she grabs her hand and smudges her palm with the paint, mixing in all the colors.

She drags her finger in quick motions, creating the outline of something, she does this a good few more times and when she stands back, it's a couple wrapped around each other or so she says. If I squint I could see it. I assumed she was done until she wiped paint on her tits and pressed them on the canvas, capturing them perfectly. I laugh.