No one like me, huh?

H.

I felt guilty about talking to Beau in that way, I know I was only projecting and somewhat trying to protect my ego. But why did she feel the need to insult me by thinking that way of me? Why does she seem to believe everyone else but me?

I contemplated going back upstairs but by the time I seemed to cool off, it was already midnight and I knew she had work in the morning. I had been sitting in the parking lot when it started to pelt rain, the water hit my car very heavily.

I didn't want to leave, I wanted to go inside and apologize to her for being such a dick. I knew a fight without resolution would only result in more problems between us, it's just—damn it, Beau. Why'd you have to make me feel this way?

I decided to just leave. Fucking Nes and her intrusive annoying ways. If I were to see her walking about right this moment... the ringing of my phone interrupts my very aggressive thoughts. "Beau?" I stupidly say into the receiver.

"Even more fun," Just who I was thinking about murdering.

"What do you want?"

"Well, some might say to break you both up." Nes sighs. "And don't think I'm jealous, I'm really not. I am so over you."

"It doesn't really seem that way to me," I taunt. "You miss me."

She snorts. "As if!"

"Sure you do," I tease. "If you care enough to want to break us up, you must miss me. Or maybe you miss the way I know your body so well?" Nes chuckles behind the phone. "Well good news for you, we already broke up. Thanks for doing me this favor and getting her off my back. I was beginning to get a bit bored."

"Were you now?" She hums. "No one like me, huh?"

"No one, baby." I grimace, tightening my grip on my phone. "Are you home?"

"Yeah right, as if I'd be caught dead being alone with you again after the last time."

"I thought whores liked it rough." I remark as I stop at a red light. "We were just playing cat and mouse, darling."

"You're going to wish you killed me that day, baby." Nes giggles before the line goes dead. I felt my body tremble with rage. I felt a fit come on as I sat in my car, my grip tightening on the steering wheel before my hands collided with it. "Fuck!" I shouted. I was much too angry to realize that the light had now turned green, I was parked in the middle of the road, the downpour falling onto my car and I could barely see a thing. However I did manage to see the headlights on the visor of my car.

When they honked its like all hell broke loose.

I angrily got out of the car, water cascaded down my body as I walked towards this car. "What the fuck do you want?" I shout at them, a man gets out, he was taller than me and maybe twice my muscle size but I didn't seem to care.

"Get back in your car, bud." He warns. "One of us has to get home and it's going to be me, get back in your car."

Listen to him, for fucks sake. "You've ever been in love?" I say. "I feel like there's fire running all through my body. She's giving up on me, I know it," I pace back and forth. "All because of a whore!" I shout the last part, it was almost as loud as the rain. When this man walks closer, my fists immediately get to work and my adrenaline managed to miss his first two attacks.

However, third times a charm as they say.

"Just go home!" The man shouts as I spit the metal taste in my mouth out into the ground. He walks away. "While you still can." As soon as he gets in his car, he drives away, leaving me in the rain profusely bleeding out of my mouth and unsatisfied. I wanted to feel the pain, I wanted to forget all about Beau hating me the way she does and not have to feel anything g besides the pain of a broken nose or a rib.