Missed me?

H.

"...To finish this off, we're going to need a bit more than the fifty workers we spoke about the last time, we'll be moving some people here from New York as well." Calvin says to me, his assistant writes something down on her tablet and I nod. I didn't really need to be here, but I couldn't stay at the hotel room all by myself.

Especially since it's been almost two days and I haven't heard from Beau. That's a lie, I had heard from her when I called yesterday after my plane had landed, it must've been one in the morning in New York and she sounded groggy, she ended up falling asleep on the phone and I had to hang up.

I missed her, I wanted to just go back and be in bed with her but unfortunately I had duties to fulfill.

HARRY
Are you tired of the flowers by now?

I send, I made any reason to talk to her. It was currently one in the morning right now, I was talking gibberish, I knew the constant signing for delivered roses had definitely gotten in her nerves. But it still baffled me the way I got off the plane and I had no text message from Beau.

Maybe she's busy.

Doing what? It's the weekend. She mostly hangs out with me on the weekends. Maybe she's hanging out with Darien? She hasn't spoken to her in a while, are they still even friends? Either way, I wouldn't want her hanging around them anymore anyway.

Stop being so fucking clingy, Harry for fucks sake.

I was panicking, and I didn't know what to do.

Maybe she realized what kind of person you are.

I fear that is so.

-

B.

Silence. I believe I have counted every minute to the hour to distract myself of what Nes told me. I left my phone in the living room and I could still hear it ring with calls and messages that were surely to be from Harry. I didn't believe a single word Nes said, but why would she say something so disgusting about Harry like that? He has been nothing but nice to me since I arrived here.

Just when I realize that Harry would never, my mind brings me back to the ligature marks on Hailey's arms and the way she seemed so robotic and brainwashed the day I saw her at dinner. Was she just obsessed with Harry or had Harry actually done something to her that caused her to take her own life?

"For fucks sake," I grown as I fall back on the bed. I can't go down this rabbit hole again. It's two in the afternoon, my mind has never raced this much at such an early time. Maybe I should talk to Harry, act like nothing is wrong and then maybe when he gets back talk to him about it.

But then again he was there that day when Colson, Nes and I were in that room, and he was there with the other women and them. The tapes are definitely real. My brain is telling me to not be stupid and blind, but I genuinely can't help but make excuses for this.

I stand up from my bed and trudge to the living room, fishing for my phone wedged in between the cushions of the couch and sure enough, I had about three missed calls from Harry and some texts. My finger hovers over the missed call notification before I swallow back my pride and press it, the line rings.

As soon as it reached the fourth ring I was about to hang up when I hear his groggy accent on the other line. "'Ello?" I bite back my lip, lost in thought. "Beau?" I could tell he must've looked at the caller ID. "Are you alright?"

I snap out of it. "Yes," I nod and clear my throat. "How's your trip?"

I hear him groan and shuffle around. "Boring, definitely would not care to be here, but I guess that's the curse of being a CEO. You have to endure a lot of boring shit." He chuckles which is soon followed by a yawn. I then realized we were in two completely different time zones and I might've waken him.

"Shit, did I wake you? I'm sorry." I quickly apologize, it must be the very middle of the night over there.

"No, it's fine." He assures me but I still feel some remorse. "Is everything alright with you?"

No, absolutely not.

"Yeah," I lie. "I just wanted to call and check in, make sure you're okay. I know we haven't talked in a while."

"I know, I was starting to assume you took this as your chance to run away again." He jokes and I remember back to the time when I left him in the middle of the night. "But I'm fine, Beau." He yawns again.

"I can call again later?" I suggest. "I would like to talk about some things." Hopefully he catches on to what I'm trying to say.

"What kind of things?" Maybe not.

"Maybe I should just wait for you to come back to talk in person." I change my mind.

"Okay..." Harry trails off. "I guess I'll see you soon then to talk about some things." I nod. "I guess that's fine. Good night—wait, no, good afternoon to you."

"Good night to you," I smile softly before we both hang up. I fall back onto the bed and press my arm onto my eyes to block out any light as I groan. I don't think I'm strong enough for any confrontation. How am I even supposed to come to the "Did you have us taped having sex at Colson's club?"

This is too much stress. Maybe running away again doesn't seem like too bad an idea.

Regardless of my doubts towards him, my mind keeps going back to those tapes and to Hailey.

It's been a whole day now since my phone call with Harry, night came followed by morning and here I was in my bedroom at twelve at night, watching a movie. I don't know when Harry was supposed to arrive, but the flowers stopped coming so maybe I figured either the delivery boy quit or he might be coming back soon.

I must've biten all my nails off just waiting around all day, trying my best to come up with the formidable question of wether or not he filmed me having a threesome with Nes and Colson, and what on earth for. Apparently from the video, he was there but I was only able to see the top of his curls then it would cut to a video of Nes and I.

And I am upset. I am upset because I was filmed in that light, without my consent and knowledge.

I guess I'm shocked because I never thought Harry would be capable of something like this. I knew he had problems about what happened with his father. I don't even know what I think anymore honestly, my brain is still trying to rid itself of those thoughts that Harry would do something like this.

Knocks on my door is what made me come out of these thoughts and head for the front door where sure enough, Harry was. He looked up and had a small smile and I just knew that he would be incapable of ever hurting me.

My arms immediately go to his waist, sort of taking me aback but he made sure to hug me back, regardless.

"Missed me?" He chuckles, stroking my back. All I could do was nod into his chest and forget all about the tapes.

At least for tonight.