Dos.

Gabriel's P.O.V.

Ocean blue eyes.

That's what has been on my mind for the rest of yesterday, all night long and all morning. I cannot forget her eyes, her lips, her hair, her fragrance - everything about her. She is on my mind 24/7 without fail. 

I hit punching bag hard and without marcy, letting out the built up tension and frustration. 

"Wow, what did the poor bag do to you, boy?"- chuckled Clayton, my right hand and advisor. He was my father's right hand too, as well as his best friend. 

"I have no fucking clue."- I said blankly, hitting the bag again just as harshly. 

"Is is about Miss Clark?"- he asked smugly, standing next to me. 

"No."- I said coldly, punching the bag again and again. 

"It sure is. You are lured to her, just like every man, who encountered her at least once."- stated Clayton and that was all it took for me to hit the bag with newfound anger, greed and possessiveness. 

Someone's hands on her silky skin, someone kissing her luscious and plump lips, someone holding her dainty body, someone being caressed and kissed by her, someone having her tangled in his arms - all of those possibilities set me in rage, making me see red. 

She is mine and only mine. I will have her at any cost and no fucker will get his hands on her. She will be mine to hold, kiss, caress, fuck and adore. No-one else's, only mine. 

"I take it that what I am about to tell you will make you happy."- he said, catching my attention, smirking smugly at that. 

"You are invited to her warehouse to go on with the plan."- stated Clayton and I smirked, indeed being satisfied with the news. 

"We are leaving in 30 minutes."- I told him, taking off the gloves, and he nodded. 

I went to the bathroom and stripped before getting the shower, letting cold water pour down on me.

I fuck and leave: no going down, no kissing, no holding hands or anything like that. No woman has ever held my interest or caught my eye at least for a minute. And yet here I am - enchanted and tempted to the point that I am lost, disoriented, unfocused and frustrated. I have never felt this way - so territorial, so needy, very greedy and beyond spellbound. 

She is one of a kind - she has character, grit, wittiness, power, intelligence. Her feistiness is so fucking attractive: the way she snaps back and doesn't take anyone's shit, the way she talks and stands her ground. She is strong-willed, determined, diligent. 

But at the same time I cannot shake off the feeling that she is very fragile inside: secrets, scars, demons, pain and hurt. For some fucked up reason I want to hold her, tackle her monsters, soothe her worries and fears, keep her safe and happy, show her what she deserves. I cannot help the need to torture and kill every single person, who dared to hurt her angelic self. 

"Joder."- I muttered, running my hands through my damp hair. (Fuck.) 

She is my greatest temptation, newly found addiction, the most wanted and aching desire. I cannot get her out of my system and I highly doubt that anything will help me. 

I sighed heavily and showered, wrapping my mind around how she has me under her spell, how much I crave her, how much I long for her, for much I am fascinated by her. 

Then I turned off the water and tied a towel around my hips. My routine followed and I towel-dried my hair once more before leaving the bathroom.