Treinta y uno.

Ella's P.O.V.

It's been a week. 

I went to doctor in Madrid right after our birthdays and she confirmed that I indeed got my period and from now on I should keep an eye on its frequency; it lasted like 4,5 days, but it might either change or stay that way. I was told to quit my medicine and take prescribed vitamins instead. This doesn't mean I am able to get pregnant right now because my body is kind of in a state of accommodating to changes. Overall, I am much healthier and fertility test came out with much more promising results than the least time. 

Today is Mafia Ball - nothing much, really: old snobs gather to drink, mingle, find themselves bits on the side and talk balderdash. However, if you are invited - you must come. If you don't, you will be marked for a kill. 

So, much to our misfortune, we are going to that crappy party, which is taking place in Paris - our current location. We are going purely because don't want to getGabriel is in the hotel, having a meeting regarding security of our house back in London, and I am shopping for the event. Before shopping, I went to SPA and beauty salon. 

"À quel point les talons devraient-ils être hauts?"- asked lovely shop assistant at Gucci boutique and I smiled happily. (How high heels should be?) 

God happened to bless me with 6'6, hot, desirable, sinfully handsome husband, so I can wear any heels, still looking so damn short next to him. I have 10-inches high heels, yet I hardly reach his shoulder in them.

"Aussi haut que possible."- I replied contentedly and she lead me to the newest collection of to-die-for heels. (As high as possible.) 

I adore heels. I am not the biggest fan of trainers, ballet flat whatsoever. On this note, I peacefully picked a marvellous pair and a purse to go with it. I paid and guards took the bags; Gabriel made it clear - if I am going shopping, I am not carrying anything, other than my purse. 

Boutique after another and I was back at the hotel. 

"There is my princesa."- spoke lovingly Gabriel, smiling charmingly, hoisting me up in his strong, muscular, inked arms. 

"Hi, handsome."- I said contentedly, kissing him gently, hugging him tightly. 

"Mhm, I missed you so much."- I murmured happily, snuggling into his warm, strapping, powerful body. 

"I missed you very much, mi amor."- he stated genuinely, kissing my cheeks. 

Since it is 5PM, we went to get ready for the ball, starting with shower. Little did I know that it was bad, yet such a good idea. 

Shower was hot, so damn steamy and touchy. He took care of me, kissing and caressing every inch of my body, making me melt in pleasure. I took my time touching him, paying extra attention to his spots - neck, abs, V-line and back. 

Large, masculine, veiny hand wrapped around my neck, tilting my head backwards, my back is against his robust front as the other hand of his skimmed along my inner thigh up and down, making my hips twist in neediness. 

"Please."- I whispered weakly, moaning as he kissed my neck sensually, nibbling my skin. 

"Please what, darling?"- he asked tauntingly, knowing damn well what I want. 

"Please, make me cum, master."- I said pleadingly, hoping to get what I want. 

"How badly do you want to cum, baby girl?"- asked devilishly Gabriel, rubbing my clit too slowly, squeezing my neck lightly. 

"So badly."- I moaned softly, rolling my hips for more friction. 

We haven't done anything in 2 weeks. He is just as needy as I am. I want him to fuck me roughly and use me as he likes for hours - any position, any side, any angle. I will be on my  best behaviour for him only.