Cincuenta y siete.

Ella's P.O.V.

It's been 5 delightful months. 

To say that everything is great is to say absolutely nothing. 

Gabriel and I are enjoying parenthood far, far, far more than it is possible to describe. We are the happiest people in the whole damn world. Our 5 months-old handsome, sweet son is the healthiest, he is smily and cheery day to day, making us the most content parents ever. 

Our pup got himself a best friend, because Noah is very fond of sleeping when snuggled into Diabolo, who is more than eager to stay still and nuzzle into our boy with greatest pleasure, both of them enjoying the cuddle time equally as much. 

We celebrated Christmas with our baby boy and our families. On March 1st Gabe and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, spoiling each other with love, care, presents and attention. We spent entire day with our son - breakfast in the finest restaurant, stroll in our favourite park, shopping, zoo - and in the evening my beloved husband took me out on the most romantic date on a yacht, where we also spent the night, making love til the sunrise. It was magical anniversary. 

 Our families's joy knows no bounds. They visit us as often as they can and spoil Noah to no extend: clothes, toys, accessories and more. My uncle and Vicente, probably, pamper our boy the very most. Though, holding Noah became a privilege, which Gabriel has the most often - Noah is daddy's boy by all means: wherever daddy goes, our boy goes too. They are inseparable and God, I cannot get enough of it. I adore watching them bond and my hearts melts when I see my husband play with our son, coo him and tend to him with so much love and fondness.

I breastfeed with no problems, much to my luck. I quickly got back in shape and me being back in the gym for the last 2 months has been extra beneficial: slim legs, toned and shaped ass, small waist, flat stomach and lean arms. My comfortable weight is 49-50 kilograms and I am happy I get to maintain that ideal weight. 

I am that mum, who can probably say that I love how I look and have no traces of pregnancy on myself. Well, except my breasts, which went from 30B to 35B. While I am simply glad that my chest is perky, round and firm, Gabriel is loving all of that and the size is like a big bonus on top and for the last month it has been showing: we are allowed to have sex now and oof, we have been relishing in the permission. Good, rough, salacious fuck was the very first thing I asked of my hot husband, who took me right in our study in our home, not bothering to get us to our bedroom, giving us what we have been so needy in without any further ado. 

Overall, everything is marvellous and we are enjoying our lives to the fullest.

Today is April 10th and I know nothing else because I am busy admiring the erotic sight of my husband exiting the bathroom with nothing, but a towel hanging dangerously low. 

Bloody hell, what a masterpiece. 

Messy, damp, slightly curly, velvety, lustrous, extremely voluminous, midnight black hair. Smooth, clear, dewy, flawlessly sun-kissed skin. Imposing face that was sculpted by gods themselves: ideal brows; the longest, the darkest, the thickest lashes; beautiful nose that is slightly, just a tiny but up-turned; defined cheekbones; razor-sharp jawline that can cut like a knife. His lips are my addiction - plump, full lips that were meant for kissing and I am that lucky one, who gets to be kissed by this godly man daily over and over again. 

Broad, strong shoulders are contrasted by his vast, strapping, delicious back. Sinfully attractive neck and collarbones, under left one my name is inked beautifully in my cursive handwriting. Muscular, powerful ares are framed by neat, blank ink that makes him look thousand times hotter. Robust, manly chest and lean waist. Those scrumptious, sexy, hard, honed to perfection abs form the most tempting 8 pack that I am sucker for. Appealing hips, deep V-line, long and toned legs.