Quince.

Ella's P.O.V.

In mere week Gabriel was back to his usual self as the wound left the tiniest trace that is healing remarkably fast. I was with him 24/7, staying over every night, unable to resist his embrace and mellow kisses. 

We might have been hiding from everyone, being focused solely on each other and no-one else, meaning that we left our empires on our right hands and our phones are long forgotten somewhere. 

Today is Monday, 5PM, and I am in my house. 

Gabe said that we are having mellow date in his mansion and I was more than up for that because I grew to love it when it is only him and I, no fancy dressing up, no restaurants, no people, no loud noises. It is such peaceful sensation when it is just us. 

I did my hair and makeup, going for full glam for the first time in 2 weeks. I picked classy, yet pretty outfits, pairing it with Dior heels in white colour. Diamond jewellery to go with the look and perfume on my neck and wrists. 

I took my phone and keys from my white Porsche, eagerly leaving the house, which became mere closet and bathroom for me. Once I got in the car, I buckled up and started it, smiling as I got a text from Gabe. 

"Drive safe, sweetness."- he messaged me, making my heart flutter in happiness. 

"Always, baby. I will be over in a few minutes."- I replied contentedly, putting down my phone. 

I drove off as the automatic gates closed after me on their own. Oh yes, our men barely see us since we are hidden in Gabriel's house 24/7, getting out of there only to buy groceries because we both like that odd process. 

Gabriel's P.O.V.

Intimate, calm, relaxed, pleasant, mellow, cosy and natural. 

That's how I want this night to be. 

I examined my reflection in the mirror, liking how dressy, yet very cosy and laid-back the date is going to be: dark blue jeans, white shirt with rolled up sleeves and suitable shoes; Rolex on my left wrist; neat hairstyle with nice messiness to it. I sprayed my cologne on my neck and wrists before heading downstairs to the terrace. 

First of all, I checked certain, exceedingly crucial part of the evening since it needs attention and care, not to mention supervision for now. Then I checked whether everything is in place and smiled when the door bell rang, eagerly heading to the entryway. 

"Hi, my love."- chirped adorably Ella, wrapping her petite arms around my neck, clinging to me just like I adore it. 

"Hi, princesa."- I replied happily, kissing her forehead before she snuggled into me as I hugged her tightly to myself. 

My eyes took it as opportunity to admire her stunning self, leaving me in awe of her captivating beauty. 

Long, voluminous, velvety, lustrous, rich brown hair is in elegant, bouncy curls that suit her so much. Silky, smooth, sleek, dewy, clear skin is luminous and has such mesmerising glow to it. Minimal makeup compliments her angelic, natural beauty as neat highlights make flawless accent on her well-defined cheekbones and cute, pretty, small nose.

White shirt is slightly oversized as top buttons are undone, giving alluring glimpse of her perfect cleavage. Silk shirt is neatly tucked in high-waisted, denim, short skirt that puts on display her slim, gorgeous, long legs. White heels suit the look, adding another a few inches to her statuesque self. Diamond earrings add tasteful, lavish glimmer to her prepossessing self, just like the dainty, shiny, matching necklace.