Cincuenta.

A month later. July.

Ella's P.O.V.

Time ticked by in pace that was just to our liking. 

Aron and Clayton are supervising Mafias that are rebuilding themselves steadily. My beloved husband and I keen an eye only on our empire, which got back on track so nicely and smoothly. Our legal business is thriving more and more as days pass by. 

Our sweet Diabolo turned 2 in June and we celebrated the day out of our love and adoration for our little superhero. He got presents and a big cookie for dogs in shape of a  tennis ball - type of toy that he seems to be exceedingly fond of lately. 

My pregnancy reached the 5th month now! I am officially 21 week pregnant. Doctor's appointments happen once in 2 weeks. Our little squishy is developing very well, no complication, position of our baby is great and our little treasure's approximate due date is November 1st. My baby bump is bigger, yet still very small if compared to average, nevertheless, doctor said that it is fine, considering my body size, even good as if it were any bigger, I'd struggle with backache or worse issues. 

I am perfectly healthy. My skin is in a marvellous condition. No mood swings, no nausea, no brattiness. I crave watermelon with every fibre of my being, I cannot live without it and much to my fortune right now, during summer, watermelons are mostly everywhere. My senses are heightened, that's noticeable, but nothing bad, so that's fine.

Today is July 10th - big day for my beloved Gabe and I. 

We are announcing the pregnancy today. 

We haven't done it before because we wanted to enjoy the pregnancy first, we wanted me to be past 1st trimester for certain. But somehow, the wait was extended because my tiny bump allowed us to keep it hidden just fine. Now my belly is noticeable, impossible to conceal and we are ready to share the joy. 

It is going to be a big family dinner - Pablo, Gianni, Maria, Marisa, Vicente, Candelaria, Denise, uncle Kevin, Aron, Clayton, Rosalind, Zachary. We planned to hold the dinner at a nice restaurant, but Gabe said he has something else in mind; I trusted him with the task, being sure that he will turn it into a beautiful, memorable and wholesome day to remember. I prepared a tiny hints, which might lead them to the pregnancy, and desserts are planned to guide them to my pregnancy: mini cheesecakes, mini cupcakes, mini lollipops, mini candies, all of those things in light blue and light pink colours. 

I happily did my makeup and hair, glamming up for such bright and wholesome day, feeling so giddy and excited. I bought a gorgeous Saint Laurent dress and suitable shoes specially for the occasion.

Gabriel's P.O.V.

I cannot wipe big, delighted, genuine smile iff my face. I haven't been able to wipe it off my face for the last months. 

As I ended the call regarding my surprise for my sweetheart, I heard nearly soundless footsteps on the staircase, grinning even more once my eyes locked on the pair of my favourite, heavenly, fathomless, enchanting, ocean blue eyes. 

My Ella. My sweet and breathtaking Ella. 

Beautiful, neat makeup compliments her natural, celestial beauty: flawless brows; cute, small, button nose; defined jawline and cheekbones that are nicely highlighted and contoured; beige-rosy colours that make her mesmerising, big, glimmering eyes pop out; full, plump, juicy, soft lips are stained in appealing rosy shade.

Dewy, silky, clear, sleek skin is as luminous as ever. Long, velvety, lustrous, very voluminous, rich brown hair reminds of chocolate. Her silky strands cascade down her back in dazzling curls as a few small strands frame her angelic face.