Veinticinco.

Ella's P.O.V.

I woke up in need of water, lots of it. With sleepy pout, I got up and wore pair of his black Tom Ford boxers.

"Mhm, is everything alright, baby?"- asked coarsely Gabriel, waking up since I  got out of his cosy embrace. 

I leaned on the bed on my hands and gently fixed strand of his velvety, chocolate brown hair, getting it off his exceedingly handsome face.

"Yes, my love. Sleep, I will be back."- I whispered to him, kissing his cheek, and he nodded. 

I slipped in his T-shirt and went downstairs to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water while focusing on my body, realising that my ass is sore as hell, legs are rather unsteady, my jaw is sore too, yet I wouldn't trade the feeling for anything else. 

Last night felt sublime. Yes, it hurt for a little bit since his dick isn't exactly average size, but the tingles of pain were gone with a couple of thrusts and in no time pleasure of unspeakable scale overwhelmed me. He was rough, very rough, and I loved it: spanking, hair pulling, dirty talk, hot kisses, harsh tempo, salacious strokes. 

I drowned 2 glasses of water and went upstairs, closing bedroom door on my way inside. As I approached the bed, I bit my lip, seeing clear outline of his hard-on. 

I have no damn clue what guided me to do this, but I definitely didn't oppose to giving my husband a very good morning treatment. 

I gently climbed on top of him and pushed the white covers off him, biting my lip as his dick stood up for friction - thick, veiny, rock-hard 10 inches. Bloody hell, I will never get used to how monstrous it is. 

Husky sigh escaped from Gabriel as I kissed his vast, finely chiselled chest while wrapping my hand around his thick base, barely covering its girth. I kissed his hard, defined, honed to perfection, delicious 6 pack, stroking his cock slowly, feeling his abs tense up slightly. 

I kissed my way down to his dick and slowly locked my lips around his tip, sucking on it, earning gruff, smoky and beyond sexy moan. 

"Ella, fucking hell."- spoke hoarsely Gabriel as I bobbed my head down, taking inch by inch in my mouth while sucking him off. 

I massaged the rest of his thick, long cock, circling my hands slowly, and licked his tip, sucking on it again. He gathered my hair is ponytail like grip, keeping it off my face. 

"Fuck, keep going, princesa."- said tantalisingly Gabe, sighing sensually, his head throwing back as my tongue trailed along his length while I sucked him.

I gave him the best blowjob I could, picking up on what he likes the most and learning throughout the process. Licking, kissing, massaging, sucking, stroking - repeat. I took as much of his massive dick in my mouth as I could, occasionally feeling him at the back of my throat.

Gabriel's P.O.V.

I gently pulled Ella up by her tiny wrists, kissing her passionately and lecherously, sighing as she opened her sweet mouth, not needing me to even request that. Fuck, she is a good girl. 

I got rid of my T-shirt that she is wearing and took off my boxers, tossing all of that away. She sat up and I positioned myself at her opening before she slowly eased on my cock, moaning so fucking sensually. 

"Fuck."- I spoke smokily, squeezing her slender waist, feeling how wet she is. 

Bloody hell, she is soaked and tight as fuck. She feels so, so, so good. I gripped her tiny waist firmly and kissed her ravishingly, relishing in pleasure as she rode me lushly, circling her gorgeous hips so good.