Veintidós.

Ella's P.O.V.

The cosiest morning cuddles slowly lead us to productive morning run with our loyal Doberman by our side. Now we are working out in the gym. 

Today the accent is on my ass and legs. The rest is our usual: back, arms, shoulders, chest, abs, separately waist and hips. I don't work with large weights because I want to keep my body dainty, but strong. Moreover, like Gabe said, I can be the tiny one on our relationship and he will be my vigorous, handsome protector - the plan works very well for both of us. 

As I finished working with my entire body, I moved onto stretching and yoga. 

"Did you just pass by me without giving me a kiss?"- asked in utmost confusion Gabriel and I giggled at his dumbfounded, cute face. 

"You have 1 minute to correct your mistake, mi leona. Time starts now."- he said surely and I gladly came up to him, only to gasp as he picked me up and kissed me lushly, his muscular arms wrapped around my waist as my legs hooked around his lean waist. 

I gently cupped his prepossessing face and returned the intimate kiss, hugging him tighter to myself. He gently nibbled my bottom lip, kissing me lovingly and devotedly. 

"Will you do yoga with me, baby, please?"- I asked with a smile that he returned, giving me butterflies at how perfect his smile is. 

"Sure, bellezza."- he replied without any hesitation, tenderly setting me on my feet, not letting go until he was certain that I am steady on my feet. 

We took the black matts and settled on them, starting with usual stretching before moving onto yoga, having pure blast together. Gabriel turned out to be very flexible for someone, who has never done such thing. To finish up our 4 hours of our fun, efficient and useful sportive morning, we went on treadmills for a 30-minutes long run. 

"This was fucking amazing, baby girl."- said happily Gabriel, scooping me in his powerful, inked, muscular arms as I clung to him like koala, adoring it when he hold me like this. 

"I love working out with you, baby."- I spoke contentedly, pecking him gently. 

"The feeling is very mutual, princesa."- he replied cutely, hugging me mellowly. 

"Can we go for a walk, please?"- I asked with puppy eyes and he chuckled beautifully. 

"Absolutely, mi leona. We can do anything you want, bellezza."- he spoke warmly, kissing my cheeks cutely as I smiled happily. 

He carried me upstairs and first of all we took care of our doggie, who needs a bath very much. 

"Get in."- stated calmly Gabriel and Diabolo obediently hopped in the huge bathtub. 

"Sit."- he told our pup, who complied, wiggling his tail rapidly. 

"Good boy, Diabolo."- I praised him, rubbing his back gently. 

Gabriel turned the water on and we soaked our dog up before applying special shampoo and conditioner, which were advised by veterinarian. 

Diabolo enjoyed bath very much: he has his eyes closed the entire time, wiggling his tail relaxedly while we washed him, giving him back rubs for such good behaviour.

"How do we dry him off now, angel?"- asked Gabe as we laughed when Diabolo shook, drenching us in the droplets of water. 

"I really have no idea."- I giggled, taking our doggie's personal towel, which we purchased when we were getting him toys, bowls, beds, blankets and other things in the store.