Cuarenta.

Ella's P.O.V.

I smiled as tender caressing of my cheek woke me up from my slumber. My eyes fluttered open, locking on spellbinding, bottomless, beautiful eyes of the most enrapturing Egyptian blue colour. 

"Happy anniversary, mi amor. I love you with all my heart."- spoke huskily Gabriel, kissing me so tenderly and so affectionately, making my heart skip a beat. 

"Happy anniversary, my love. I love you more than I can describe."- I almost whispered, both of us smiling in happiness. 

God, time flew by so fast. It seems like we met just a few months ago, yet it has already been 1 year of our fairy-tale like, absolutely perfect marriage. No words can convey how grateful I am for Gabe and how much I thank heaven for him. Days pass and my love for him just keeps growing and blossoming. 

He kissed me gently as I melted in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck lightly, pulling him closer. Our bare bodies pressed tightly and he hugged me tightly, holding me so close and so mellowly. 

We cuddled and kissed intimately, enjoying our first big date, feeling over the moon and on top of the world. In a while we got out of bed and made ourselves romantic, relaxing, scented, candlelit, extra bubbly bath. I made us SPA treatments as we relished in peaceful atmosphere, unable to stop grinning and kissing. 

"I am taking you on a date tonight, princesa."- said Gabe with the cutest smile as I applied patched under his eyes, feeling butterflies erupt in me as I smiled brighter. 

"I am very exited."- I murmured in joy, giggling when he kissed my cleavage tenderly, keeping his muscular, powerful arms around my waist. 

The two of us took our time with the soothing bath. Then we did our routines and slipped in our underwear as I added his hoodie on top. We waltzed downstairs, laughing and golfing around. The two of us peacefully entered the kitchen, only for me to grin and dash to the most mesmerising, utterly enormous bouquet of fresh, stunning, light pink roses - my favourite. 

"It is so beautiful

"It is so beautiful."- I spoke in euphoria, smelling the prepossessing bouquet, grinning like puppy. 

"Thank you, mi vida."- I said genuinely, putting the huge bouquet down on the island, and hugged him tightly, kissing his cheeks. 

"My utmost pleasure, dulzura."- replied cutely Gabe, smiling charmingly, and kissed my nose tenderly. 

I happily put the flowers in a vase and set it in the middle of the island, feeling in the seventh heaven. On this cheery note we made waffles in shapes of little hearts and added massive amount of strawberries and drizzle of honey on top of them. We enjoyed the succulent breakfast relaxedly, drinking hot chocolate, and talked about our plan for the day, wanting to focus on our house now. 

All that mess with stocks can wait one day, nothing will happen. We conversed about the construction of our dream home: in ideal we'd love to move in next year before autumn, but that entire depends on the weather and construction progress. Today we will look into location, both wanting to live somewhere quiet and green - outside areas of London as it will be close to centre, but far enough to get greenery and tranquility.