Epilogue II.

Ella's P.O.V.

28 has never felt better. 

Proud parents to 6 handsome, sweet, charming sons.

Noah is almost 8, Ethan is 7, Emerson and Ryan are 4, and our second set of twins, Liam Damian Hernández and Kristopher Andrew Hernández, are 2 years old. 

I struggle to tell how damn much I love motherhood. Heavenly blessing is to be a mum. 

Pregnancies have been the dreamiest. Our boys are so perfect, so prepossessing, so kind and the cutest little gentlemen with the most unique, the most special eyes in the world. Those moments that we create as the perfect family cannot compare with anything: our sons love making breakfast in bed for their daddy and me just because they love us, flowers for me because they want to show their love, daily nonstop comeliness and hugs are the purest paradise out there, adorable family nights, wholesome family trips, mellow holidays, fun birthdays and so many other priceless things that gives Gabe and I a reason to live for. 

Our sons are 100% daddy's copy. I feel like Gabe was pregnant, not me. Their heterochromia is the only detail that bears my traces. Everything else is solely Gabe's: nose, brows, hair, smile, dimples, lips, hands, feet, habits, body shape, antics, sleeping and cuddling patterns, preferences. I have adorable 6 mini versions of my 6'6 imposing husband. 

Gabriel is the most sublime husband and father in the universe

I have never known that marriage can be this passionate, hot, devoted, goofy, fun, heart-melting, adoring, cute, sweet and fond after years upon years. The more time passes, the more perfect our marriage gets. Not a day goes by when he doesn't make me smile, laugh, melt and love him extra more, so damn extra more than at times I wonder how one can love so crazily and truly.  

Gabe was by my side through everything: when I was craving chocolate ice-cream in the middle of the night when bearing our seance set of twins; when I was beyond needy in attention and full-on didn't let him do any work because I wanted kisses and cuddled when I was pregnant with Ethan; my doubts about my sensuousness after we welcomes our children; my morning sicknesses; my feistiness and so much more. He keeps proving that he is the right choice, he makes his promises come true, he is the man I am proud to call my husband and dad of my sons, for whom he is the most marvellous role model ever. 

8 years of marriage and 6 kids could mean no sex. Not with my hot, sinewy, tall, handsome husband. He puts me to finest sleep of my life his way, way that I am so damn into. Remember when we were in the cinema, back when I was pregnant with Noah, and he promised to fuck me hard on that very seat once our boy was born? He did. Sex on the beach, in a club, in a car, warehouse, study at our cosy home, during date-picnic, on a yacht, in the jet - list is too long to name everything. I love how diverse, steamy, scrumptious, lecherous our love life is.

But among that, Gabriel doesn't fail to make me feel like his little sweetheart and queen of his world. Compliments, flowers, dates, movie mights, dinners that he makes himself or takes me out to the most wonderful restaurants of the world, magical anniversaries - he exceeds all expectations in ways many women only dream about. Endless gifts for no reason: jewellery, cars, clothes, accessories, shoes.