Veintiuno.

Ella's P.O.V.

Perfect dates, sincere laugher, ecstatic smiles, heartwarming conversations, lovely dinner with his family, mellow cuddling nights, sublime kisses - that's how 4 days ticked by. Gabriel showed me around Madrid that turned out to be marvellous city. I tested out so many dishes and we visited numerous places, creating flawless memories together that were captured in enchanting photographs and selfies.

Today is February 23 - our bachelor parties are today. 

I haven't seen Gabriel ever since our cosy breakfast on the terrace. Diabolo is with me, keeping me company as I am getting ready for the party. 

It is held here in the grand backyard, where there is pool, grill and other fun stuff. I wasn't allowed in the backyard for 2 days, just like Gabriel. His party is held in the club as guys wanted to party to the fullest. 

The weather is hot by all means: sun is no joke. I am not complaining though because I got nice and even tan.

I put on Dior one piece in white colour and applied the bare minimum of makeup only because we will be taking pictures and I'd like to look good. I wore elegant diamond earrings and smiled as my engagement ring glimmered very brightly on my finger, looking utterly perfect and dreamy. My fresh manicure and pedicure are like pleasant bonuses. 

I put on tunic-robe in white colour and went downstairs with Diabolo trailing after me, just in time for 10 women to pop up in the mansion, cheery and smily

"Rosalind, Ashely, Nora!"- I spoke in disbelief, hugging them tightly as they squeezed me. 

They have been my friends ever since I was 6 and they were 8; they are non-identical twins. We were in the same gymnastic group, but they stopped attending the classes when they were 14. We still kept in touch and I did not except them to come, but this is a very nice surprise. The fact that Rosalind is here means everything to me. She is my mother figure. 

"I knew that you'll like the plan."- stated merrily Maria, Gabe's cousin, and I nodded, returning her hug. 

"Now, let's party, girl!"- chirped aunt Denise, snatching me away to the backyard. 

Rose gold-white-gold scheme looks beautiful. Pool floats in shapes of unicorns, doughnuts, bottles of champagne and cherries. Balloons, candy bar, bar with themed drinks, games and music. 

But what made me gasp and blush was the number of dick shaped items: balloons, pool floats, eclairs and other foods. 

"Bloody hell, where did you even get them?"- I asked in utmost shyness, all of them are smiling goofily. 

"Wait until you see the presents, cariño."- assured me Candelaria and I glanced at her, already understanding that it was definitely her and other aunties' idea. 

We had a great time and got in the pool immediately. I took off my tunic and set it on my sun-bed, not missing the wiggling of ladies' eyes. Aunties are getting the menu with cocktails.