Cincuenta y tres.

Ella's P.O.V.

I snuggled into my pretty maternity pillow and warm covers of the king size bed, smiling contentedly while caressing my baby bump, feeling in the seventh heaven. 

"My baby boy."- I whispered happily, enjoying my pregnancy more than I can describe. 

"Let's make daddy breakfast, my treasure."- I murmured joyfully with a bright smile, moving crisp white covers off myself. 

I carefully got up and headed to the bathroom, tying my hair in a messy bun on my way. I took off my nightgown and got in shower, relaxing as warm water poured down. 

Time ticked by smoothly and delightfully, August knocked on our door soon. Today I am officially 30 weeks pregnant - my 7th month. 

To say that we are the happiest is to say nothing. Gave and I dived in parenthood with the purest pleasure and are slowly finalising preparations for the arrival of our son. Today we will finally see fully set nursery, playroom, closet and bathroom for our baby boy, we plan to go shopping and buy necessities, which we haven't purchased just yet. Baby shower is coming along, we plan to get to its preparation soon since we plan to hold it in September that is just 3 weeks away. 

My health keeps getting better and better, the changes are promising and keep me more and more open to the possibility of having a big family that I have always dreamt of: 3 sons and 1 little daughter. Nothing troubles us, we are delighted and healthy, our beloved pup is well and cheery. Our families are thrilled to bits, so are our men. 

Once I showered, I dried off, took care of my face, body, baby bump and hair before wearing pretty, lacy undergarments and slipping in my husband's T-shirt. I gently towel-dried my hair once more before heading downstairs to make breakfast while my beloved man is working out. 

For the last week I have been taking it easy with workouts: I work out 3 times a week and have pilates sessions in-between, therefore, easing pressure, yet staying fit and active. I stretch everyday as it helps to prevent backache and similar feelings. 

I opened the fridge and took everything for a nice breakfast for my sinewy, thewy husband: eggs, avocado, bread, strawberries, papaya and mango. I happily moved onto cooking, enjoying this particular thing immensely. 

It is crazy to think that I went from being worried of kitchen and food to knowing countless delectable recipes, insisting on making at least 1 meal a day and being very knowledgeable in sphere of nutrition. It is a small thing to someone, but to me it is a huge victory. 

"Good morning, mi princesa."- said husky, velvety, honeyed, deep voice as pair of muscular, tattooed, mighty arms wrapped around my waist from behind, causing me to smile joyfully. 

"Good morning, mi vida."- I spoke genuinely, turning my head to the side, smiling as he kissed me fondly, giving me butterflies. 

"It smells amazing, baby girl."- murmured in my neck my handsome husband, kissing my neck winsomely, making my heart flutter. 

"How did you sleep, mi amor? How are you and our little squishy doing?"- asked in care Gabe, turning me around tenderly.

"I am really well and our little squishy is very active today."- I replied merrily, melting as he bended down to kiss my bump, murmuring how much he loves our son - little gesture that he does every single morning and every single evening before we go to sleep. 

"How was the workout, handsome? How are you feeling?"- I wondered lovingly, wrapping my arms around his lean waist, smiling as he kissed my forehead, smiling dreamily at me.