Cincuenta y seis.

Ella's P.O.V.

It's been 10 delightful days since the arrival of our handsome baby boy. 

In these passed day we've been staying in the hospital for medical reasons: to keep an eye on our son's health and heterochromia, which, luckily, indeed is harmless and has no chances of becoming bad; my well-being had to be monitored just to be safe and secure. We also found out that our boy has no allergies. 

I got the hang of breastfeeding and learnt what feels comfortable for me and our son. Much to my fortune, I do not leak, nothing hurts, my breasts are not sore, milk flow is great and Noah eats very well on his demand 4 times a day. He doesn't eat majorly, just enough for himself, so I don't get tired due to feeding.

My body is slowly gaining its pre-pregnancy shape. Since I didn't gain much weight, everything shook off really fast. I know that stretch marks are nothing bad and shameful, but bloody hell, I am thrilled that I do not have them. I've been putting lots of effort into my skincare and massaged during pregnancy, so I am glad that money, time and effort weren't wasted. 

Gabriel and I are cautious of our parenting skills, first 2 days we were very nervous of our abilities, but every concern vanished once we began getting to know our son, who is the most peaceful baby in the world. Not even 1 tear, not even 1 whine, not even 1 sleepless night, not even 1 tantrum. He is exceedingly calm and smily boy. We couldn't be more thankful for such child. 

My husband is the most perfect dad to our baby. First 3 days Gabe was beyond cautious of holding Noah, but God, once he got used to our child's small size, Noah became the biggest daddy's son and his daddy is more than happy to hug, cuddle, rock and hold him for hours upon hours. I cried at the sight of the two of them bonding more than a couple of times. 

Today is our last day here. We are leaving in 2 hours; we still have to get check out file. Once we have it, we are out of here. 

"My little sweetie."- I cooed Noah warmly, smiling as he made the cutest noise, letting me change his diaper with no problems.

I kissed his little belly gently, giggling once he wiggled his tiny arms and legs. God, we melt when he does those winsome wiggles. 

"You are breathtaking, mi princesa."- said lovingly Gabriel, hugging me from behind mellowly, causing me to smile brightly, blush staining my cheeks. 

I turned my head to the side and kissed my beloved husband tenderly, feeling my heart soar and flutter with so much love, joy, pride and excitement. 

"My sexy baby mama."- whispered tantalisingly Gabe, pecking me fondly, smiling charmingly at me. 

"My hot baby daddy."- I said profoundly, giggling at his adorable smile and the most priceless dimples that I gladly kisses. 

Gabe kissed our son's little head, gently caressing his belly. I took a beautiful, warm, comfy onesie in dusky green colour and slipped it on our baby, smiling at how sweet he looks. Once Noah got his small hands on a pacifier, it took mere seconds for him to close his magical, enchanting eyes and relax even more. 

"He is so cute."- whispered Gabe warmly, smiling dreamily, laying our son in his car seat, setting him comfily.