Chapter 33

Not edited 🙃

"I saw farhan today" ya amir said looking directly into my eyes and at the moment I couldn't feel anything, my heart froze for a minute before I regained composure.

"That's not possible"

"I'm telling you I saw him today, and didn't you tell me zeenah saw him in england, I have a feeling he's still alive"

"But how" i released his hands and pushed my head tie back my veil falling of my head.

"Can you please increase the temperature of the Ac" he nodded. I wiped my face with my palm and placed it on my forehead thinking of any possible way as to why they saw him.

"Ayush?"

"What? Huh are you guys trying to make me run mad or something, how can the dead be back, you talked me out of it when farzan came, I told you I saw the resemblance but you just didn't believe me, now you're telling me he's still alive and you expect me to believe"

"It's nothing like that, I'm sure I saw him"

"Farhan is dead"

"But did you see his corpse"

"When you went to his house or the hospital did you see his corpse, you've never talked about seeing his corpse and as the person he loved and loved him, his family were supposed to let you see it" ya amir saying that made it click in my head that I didn't see farhan's corpse and the least his family could've done for me is let me see it.

"It's still not enough to make me believe he's still alive, maybe they didn't want me to see it so I wouldn't be more heartbroken or scared, farhan is the first person I loved so much that has died yet, so I would've been frightened to see the love of my life lifeless" the last line i said made ya amir's expression change but he started it so me saying that and it hurting him isn't my fault. He quickly masked up and took my hand in his.

"I'm telling you it might be planned"

"And why would he plan to leave me, why? It doesn't make any sense, when he left me I believed he was still alive but you made me get that thought of me and you're here telling me otherwise"

"I did but now I'm telling you that he's still alive" this conversation is starting to get on my nerves, I'm finally over the whole thing and he's bringing it back, is he trying to say I should go back to farhan, after finding love once again.

"Farhan is dead! he's gone and he's never coming back, and as my husband I don't think you should be talking to me about my ex, the person I loved with my entire heart and soul"

"And why are you even putting so much energy in this, it's farhan we're talking about, your wife's ex, I'm starting to think you don't love me, you never did, you stopped believing in love along time ago and I still don't  know why so, maybe you just say and act like you love me to help me get out of my depression state, to stop disturbing you with my ear piercing screams at night so you can have a peaceful sleep, i understand, and you want me to get back with farhan so you can be free from this whole act"

"I understand everything, it's clear to me now, cause if you did love me then you would've told me why you stopped believing in love in the first place, and what happened between you and umar" i looked straight into his eyes and at the mention of umar his eyes turned red and he started boiling in anger. He released my hand and hit his hand to the steering wheel.

"And why do you have to bring umar in this, why did you mention his name" he said boiling in anger.

"The truth is always bitter, you didn't react to any other thing i said which means what I said about you not loving me is all true, you know what I'm done here, I'm not down for this conversation, bye" I opened the door and left not waiting for his reply.