Chapter 26

AYUSH'S POV.

Ya Amir hasn't come out of his room since last night, he's always the one waking me up for subh but he didn't today, I had to wake up myself, something I used to do before getting married. Something is definitely wrong with him and I know he won't answer me even if I try asking.

I woke up late today as it's Sunday and I normally don't wake up early on a Sunday. I mean who wakes up early during the weekends, I sleep in late and wake up late, I usually eat brunch on Sundays. I slipped in a hot pink and royal blue cotton gown and tied a matching silk head scarf.

I walked down to the main living room and sat down on the sofa "Nadia" I called out.

"Yes ma" she walked to where I was sitting and squatted in front of me.

"Nadia I told you to stop calling me Ma, call me Ayush, and please don't squat, sit" she nodded and did as she was told.

"what's for lunch" I asked turning on my phone.

"I made a buffet" I looked up to see her face "I noticed you haven't been in a good mood so I made a little of everything"

"Ohh, thank you" I smiled sweetly at her "has ya Amir eaten" I asked and she shook her head vigorously. I sighed and stood up on my feet, I walked to the dining room to see different kinds of food beautifully set on the dining table. I smiled at Nadia before serving the delicacies she made, i pulled out a chair and sat down. Taking a bite of my pasta a smile made its way across my lips. Nadia is a really good cook Masha Allah. She left my view and I continued munching on my food in silence.

I know he told me to stay away from him, but I can't just let him be, he's my husband.

"Nadia please help me with the food servicing trolley"

"Sure" she brought the food servicing trolley and left. I served the food I know he'll like and placed it on. I went to his room and knocked on the door, hopefully he'll open it.

"Ya Amir" I called out with a soft voice.

"What?" He stormed.

"I brought you your food"

"Did I tell you that am hungry or I want to eat"

"I know but please open the door, just take your food and I'll leave, please" he didn't say anything.

"Please" I said with the softest voice but he still didn't reply.

"Ya A-" the door was clicked open before I could finish.

"Thank you, you can leave now" I smiled and left. I went to my room and sat down on the accent chair, turning on my mobile data I saw a message from Yasmin.

'ki shiga house party'

'kk' I typed a quick reply and joined the party.

Me - Sup guys.

Khairy - Amarsu haffa.

Me - Steady, Fatima what's on your face.

Saudah - she has been stuffing her self with chocolate since.

Me - typical Fatima.

Fatima - you guys know that am still here right.

Me - we know naw.

Anisa - where is your husband.

Me - come and check my nose.

Fatima - don't mind her Anisa she learnt from the best.