Chapter 60

"You see now mama, the zeenah you thought of as an ideal daughter in law is a murderer, she murdered nadia and tried to murder umar in order to keep her secrets safe, not just that she is the cause of ayush's miscarriage, she also tried to kill her but never succeeded, you hated ayush and liked that criminal haba mama" amir shook his head at his mother who took nothing he said. Visiting hours is over and they're currently in the parking lot getting ready to go home, zeenah no where to be seen not that he care.

"Well I don't care, as long as she's going to give me a grandchild" she shrugged and folded her hands on her chest.

"Oh god" he just can't with his mother, he unlocked his car and brought out zeenah's test report "read this mama" he handed her the manilla envelope he was given by rakiya.

"Zeenah is infertile" she felt a heavy feeling in her stomach.

"Yes mama zeenah is infertile, you treated ayush bad because she couldn't birth and brought the murderer of our baby to our house, despite telling you she's a criminal you still didn't care you just wanted a grandchild, toh gashinan zeenah is infertile" he got into his car and drove away leaving his mom dumbfounded not waiting for her reply. He left her to think of all the things she did to ayush and the right thing to do.

He arrived at justice Amin's office just in time ahmad did. He told him to meet him there, he'll explain everything.

"I've found who the real murderer is, Nadia didn't die naturally nor did ayush murder her" he said after exchanging greetings with his wife's uncle.

"Alhamdullilah, who is it"

"Zeenah" he calmly said.

"Your second wife zeenah?" justice amin asked.

"Yes and she didn't just do that, she's a girl of many crimes, she tried to kill umar but he survived, she tried to kill ayush before we got married, she is the cause of ayush's miscarriage and she did all that just to have me"

"That's more of an obsession than love" said Ahmad.

"That's not just it, she's also a committer of adultery, an anonymous person has been sending me messages, sending me videos of zeenah and also telling me all that she did, she slept with some of her lecturers in order to get good results, that's how she got second class, I was so surprised, she never takes anything school related serious ashe that's how she did it, and also she found out she's infertile and when she did, she went to the malam that gave her somethings to bewitch me with so she can have control of me, and she slept with him couple of times thinking she'll get pregnant but luck wasn't on her side all her plans flopped, see" he unlocked his phone and showed justice amin and Ahmad the messages.

"This is a very serious case amir" justice amin removed his cap and wiped his face with his palms "what I want you to do now is try meeting up with this anonymous person, cause whoever this person is took a huge part in zeenah's plan and is back stabbing her"

"What about nadia's family"Ahmad asked.

"I want you two to go to her home town first thing tomorrow, we need to know if they'll forgive her or not and it'll be good if they're present during the hearing"

"Okay then I'll message the anonymous person hopefully the person will agree to the meet up, it's getting late, ahmad let's go" amir walked out to the parking lot and Ahmad followed suite.

"Yauwa the person is online" amir said with a smile on his face, he just can't wait for the whole thing to be over "the person has agreed ahmad, that was easy" he pushed his bottom lip out.

"Alright let's go" Ahmad said and got into his car.

They drove to a deserted place in wuye where they met a person dressed in black. They walked side by side and the person amir saw is the last person he wishes to see in his life.