Chapter 19

ummitaanasirr here's an update💃🏽💃🏽

AYUSH'S POV.

I tossed and turned on my bed, I couldn't sleep a blink. I've never been this restless in my entire life. I stood up and went to my bathroom to perform ablution, came out and prayed nafil. After praying I sat down on the prayer mat and read the Qur'an and fell i asleep in the process.

I woke up by the call of adhan, I stretched out my hands and went into the bathroom and performed ablution then prayed subh. I went back to the bathroom and took a long relaxing shower. I rubbed my lotion when I got out and wore a simple blue gown, tied my hair in a messy bun, I haven't braided my hair in a while now, my hair is too full so I feel so lazy to sit for hours and braid it.

Farhan's bone marrow transplant is going to be today inshallah, I hope it's a success. It's not like the bone marrow transplant is going to cure him completely, it increases the survival rate and it'll help him feel alot better. In some cases it cure's completely.

But he's likely to die if it fails, no...no...no I shouldn't think of that, I shouldn't go there, it's going to be a success inshallah.

I wore my hijjab and took the Qur'an to read Suratul Ankabut. I felt something in my heart, I can't really say what, but when I read Qur'an 29:57; every soul shall taste death. I felt my eyes getting misty. I put back the Qur'an at it's rightful place and decided to call Samaha as I won't be able to make it to the hospital today. Baba has traveled to Kano and he's coming back today.

I dialed her number and she picked up immediately. "Assalamu alaikum" she said after picking the call.

"Wa alaikum salam" I replied.

"Ya jikin Farhan?" I asked sitting down on my room swing.

"Alhamdulillah, yanzu zasu shiga dashi ma" she replied.

"Ohh, keep me updated kinji" I said.

"Inshallah, Farhan wants to talk to you" she said.

"Tell him that I don't want to talk to him"

Why don't you want to talk to him, what did he do now? My subconscious asked.

You forgave him but you don't like talking to him, why? Because you want to get over him? You know that's not possible.

What if the transplant isn't a success, then you'll have to not talk to him.

I shouldn't, I should talk to him.

"Ayush are you still there" Samaha brought me back from.my train of thoughts.

"Yh yh"

"He's pleading" I could hear him tell her to say please make her understand. I chuckled at that.

"Bashi" I said.

"Yauwa! He was disturbing me wlhi" she said and I chuckled.

"Masoyiya Salamu Alaikum" he said with a husky voice.

"Wa'alaikumul salam" Farhan can be so cheesy.

"So yanga kike mun, you've learnt shakara" he said and I chuckled.

"It's not like that"

"Haba Masoyiya" he whined. I know he must be clenching his chest.

"Kina taba mun zuciya wlhi" He said and I chuckled.