Chapter 42

AYUSH's POV.

I've been sitting down with my knees pulled to my chest and my elbows crossed on them since the doctor broke the news to me. I cried till there was not tears left in me to shed. Mami and mama came in earlier to console me but I wasn't having it, I made them all leave.

At this moment I don't care if ya amir loves or cares about me or not nor do I care if he doesn't trust me. I've been battling with my problems that I didn't get time to cherish what's inside of me and the worst of all I might not be able to get pregnant again. The thought of it made me bust into tears once again.

I thought I didn't have anymore tears to shed but I was wrong they have been inside of me just waiting for their call.

I rocked my self back and forth, I never got time to do all what pregnant women do, yeah I go for check up regularly but I never placed my hand on my bump trying to talk to my baby, I never did that and that pained me the most.

Mami's words before she left made me think I wasn't destined to have a child "it's a miscarriage that was destined to happen ayush, there's nothing you could've done and it's not your fault nor anyone's" it is my fault, I never gave it time, I was too focused on ya amir and trying to make him trust me.

I heard the door being pulled open and I got my hopes high thinking it's ya amir finally here to console me but no it wasn't. Instead I saw fatima and farhan.

The farhan that got me in the mess of my husband not believing me came before my husband. It appears my ex cares about me more than my husband.

"Ayush?" Farhan called all so low. I didn't look or respond to him I continued looking down at my feet, more tears streaming down.

"Ayush please, you need to eat something" fatima said sitting down beside me on the bed while farhan sat on a plastic chair.

"Ayush please" she said keeping the basket she came in with.

"My baby" i muttered crying harder.

"My baby fatima my baby" she wrapped her hand around my shoulder pulling me for a side hug still in my position.

"Everything is going to be alright ayush" said farhan.

"Yeah please don't lose fate, it was meant to happen and there's nothing you could've done about it" said fatima, I zoned them out and continued rocking my self.

The door was pulled open again and mami, mama, ya hafiz, baba and bappa came in, still no sign of ya amir. It's not like I care if he comes or not but the least he can do is come see his wife that's been in a miscarriage.

"Has she eaten yet?" Mama asked and fatima shook her head.

"Ina yini" farhan stood up from the plastic chair and mami occupied it.

"Lafiya qalau" they chorused.

"Ya gida" mami asked.

"Alhamdullilah" he replied, I didn't look up to see any of their reactions but I'm sure farhan has a smile on.

"Ayush" mami called taking my hand in hers.

"Dole kiyi hakuri" she added.

"Kici abunci kinji" baba said and I shook my head.

"Ayush dan Allah kici you need so eat something so you'll get better, you've lost a lot of blood" mama said and then I realize the drip attached to my hand, I didn't even notice it.

"Kiyi hakuri kinji ayush, Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. Allah will grant after hardship ease" bappa said. Mama, bappa and baba were sitting on a couch while fatima and farhan were standing.