Chapter 23

AMIR'S POV.

"Aisha wake up it's subh" I gently tapped on her shoulder, amazed by her beauty a smile made its a way across my lips. She looks so innocent while sleeping.

"Mhmm" she whined dragging her duvet to cover up her face.

"Aisha wake up" I said in a very soothing tone, she looked innocent I couldn't help it. She looks very innocent yet frightened, I heard ear piercing screams last night from her room, I wanted to ask her why but I chose against it. I called hafiz but he didn't tell me, he said it's her story to tell so he won't dare say anything or she'll skin him alive. I shrugged my thoughts and went into the bathroom and fetched cold water. I masked up and splashed the water on her.

"Am up" she said startled.

"It's time for subh" I said and I heard her mumbled something incoherently. I ignored her and went to the mosque, when I got back I went straight to my room and wore my workout cloth before going to her room.

"Aisha am going for a jog" I sat down beside her on her bed to tie my shoe lace.

"Toh sai ka dawo" she adjusted her position ready to sleep.

"Young lady what do you think you're doing" I looked up with one of my brows raised.

"Am going back to sleep"

"We're going together"

"Why" I ignored her and went into her closet, I brought out a purple and black workout cloth and a small black hijab. I stepped out of the closet and handed her the cloth not giving room for excuses.

"But I don't want to go" she said slightly pouting.

"Be ready in five" she closed her face with the duvet with that I walked out. She came down the stairs approximately 25 minutes later.

She didn't say anything and I also didn't, we went out and started jogging, she bowed her head down 15 minutes into the jog trying to catch her breath.

"You're tired already" I stopped in my track and chuckled. She raised her head up and glared at me.

"You even find it funny" she tilted her head to the side trying to catch her breath.

"It's just been 15 minutes and you're tired already, come on up" it fell on deaf eyes, she didn't listen, she found a place and sat down catching her breath.

****

AYUSH'S POV.

My eyes fluttered open and a yawn escaped my lips. I looked around and saw I was back in my room and it's noon already.

"How did I get here" I wiped my face with my palm.

"Well let's say, you got tired after 15 minutes jog and I carried you and the lazy human being slept on me" I tilted my head to see ya Amir seated comfortably beside me on the bed.

"Ohh" I tried to stand up but my feet were sore so I couldn't.

"Seriously, you jogged for 15 minutes and you can't even walk again, have you ever jogged in your life kuwa"

"No" I simply said not in the mood for long conversation. He stood up and before I knew it he was standing in front of me, he sighed and carried me bridal style.

"So where would you like to go" he looked down meeting my eyes.

"Just put me down, I'll manage" I felt my butt on the floor before I could talk again. He's so wicked he dropped me hard on the floor.

"Ouch! ya Amir my bones" I whined. My butt ache seriously.

"my leg hurts" I tried to get his attention but he ignored me using his phone, he was even seated his legs crossed.