Chapter 51

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND.

Zeenah's Pov.
We arrived safely at New Zealand around midnight, we're finally away from ayush and I can have my husband all to myself now. We ducked at a hotel, the bolton hotel wellington, it's a five star hotel which is situated in the heart of the CBD.

We were welcomed by the team and were escorted to our room which is a premier suite.

I looked around the suite with my mouth wide open, It's Chic and luxurious, it has elegant finishes and Rita Angus artwork throughout.

Spacious bathrooms feature luxurious rainfall showers and separate bathtubs while the warm and intimate living and dining rooms look out over the lush Thorndon Hills. A fully equipped kitchen and tasteful marble dining table completed the apartment.

I swooned at the sight of the bed decorated with flower petals and towels shaped into hearts.

"The hotel management found out we're in a honeymoon and decided to do this" amir said from behind me.

I didn't get to show off my husband's wealth with his private jet but I can show it off with this hotel. I quickly googled the hotel name on my phone.

I'm defo going to make amir go to the fitness center with me and then we'll relax in the spa pool. His other wife told him to be nice to me so I'm sure he'll do anything I ask him to. I'm also going to make him go to the private beach in Wellington with me, there I'll show him what I have and what he's missing, that's if I don't make him consummate our marriage before then.

My number one goal is to get pregnant, that way I'll have him all over me and it'll make it easier for me to kick ayush out of his life since she can't give birth now.

"Zeenah what are you doing, come let's get some sleep, I'm so knackered"

"Alright, I'll go change first" i unzipped my bag and brought out a red lingerie not bothering to I take out a robe. I quickly changed into it in the room not closet and my husband didn't even bother looking my way to see me getting dressed, he was busy on a call with ayush.

I grumbled and went over to him, I sat down beside him taking his phone from his hand and I ended the call. The look he gave me made me shiver but I didn't bother, it's our honeymoon he can't be calling his other wife now.

"How dare-" I cut him off with a scorching kiss, he didn't kiss me back but I still enjoyed the kiss nevertheless.

It's our very first kiss after all.

"You said you're tired so let's get some sleep" I smiled at him and went to my side of the bed.

I moved closer to him when he laid down and placed my head on his chest and one of my hands making patterns on his tank top.

"Good night" I pecked his cheeks and closed my eyes perceiving his cologne which lulled me to sleep in no time.

The next morning I got dressed in a coffee brown flare trouser, white turtle neck shirt with a white and sky blue vintage scarf styled in a top, white and sky blue Nike sneakers, and completed the look with my silver ear rings, silver double pendant necklace and a seal brown padded nappa leather prada signaux bag sitting perfectly on my shoulders.