Chapter 48

The news of Amir Muhammad married again was all over the internet. It was the talk of the town. Everyone in abuja was talking about it and that made ayush more anxious.

She sees it on every social media account she has, not to talk of the many wedding accounts and gossips she follows on her Instagram. Even her many followers won't shut up about it, tagging her in the wedding pictures and mentioning her in the comment section.

The pictures of their cocktail clenched her heart that she switched off her phone and she's tired of the many phone calls she's been receiving.

"The bridesmaid have left" fatima came into the room breathing heavily, she's his sister and was once zeenah's friend so she can easily go and see what's happening without anyone questioning her.

"That means they are alone now" ayush's breath hitched at the thought.

She shook off the wild thoughts running on her head and vowed to never cry because of a man again, she's had enough of his nonsense and it's time to make him pay.

He had taken her kindness for granted and that's enough for now.

"Y'all should stop giving me pity faces please" she composed her self and adjusted her sitting posting feeling all confident.

They're all confused with her sudden change but they are also happy for her.

"I'm going to take y'all advice and I'll make sure I give him a taste of his medicine"

"You go girl" fatima hyped her up.

She smiled at her girlfriends and went to the bathroom, she took a long relaxing bath and got out. She went to her closet for the sexiest lingerie, her eyes landed on a black lace lingerie with garter belt.

It's a lace bra and pant with belts attached to it, and then has a black long robe sheer kimono made of sheer mesh and soft faux fur.

It's net which makes it transparent and it's quite revealing. She's busty so she knows this lingerie will have his eyes fixed on her and lure him to her trap.

She never thought she'll ever wear that, it was a gift from ya khadija when she was having problems in her marriage.

Tho they've been married for almost 3 years now she feels shy to wear such a thing and that's just how she is.

She knows it's not a good thing to change yourself because of someone, but she just has to change a few things about her because of that someone.

She put on a long silk robe on top the lingerie to go bid her girls goodbye, planning to remove it immediately they leave and wait for her husband.

Impressed with the view in the mirror she used a veil to cover her hair, she needs to make a little touches before he comes in thou.

"Ayush we're going to take our leave now, just remember what we told you, and we'll be here tomorrow inshallah" khairy said and they all enveloped her in a group hug before leaving.

She removed the robe and veil and took it back to the closet, she then adjusted the bra and put on the other robe that comes with the lingerie. She brushed through her hair making it rough, she looks sexy and she could say so herself. It's didn't come as a pack together but from ya khadija.

Amir and zeenah just finished praying the two nafil's newly weds do, zeenah was awestruck with his qira'a, it soothed her heart and made her more her happy that she's married to him.

As per mama's command he is to sleep with her in the same room the day they get married and got some of his clothes moved to the room furnished for her.