Chapter 62

3rd person pov.

The warm breeze of summer hit ayush's face immediately she stepped foot in their balcony. She closed her eyes and took in the breeze placing her hand on her stomach.

It's been a month since she moved to her new house and away from all the bad memories that came with it.

Two weeks after zeenah's sentence was carried out Haidar suggested they go take a HIV test and Alhamdullilah it came out negative.

Ayush is now 13 weeks pregnant, she's through the first trimester of pregnancy which was also very tough to her, having to start a day with sickness, feeling nauseous every now and then, one minute having an appetite the next it's gone wasn't at all nice but the tried to cherish every minute of her pregnancy being extra careful so as to not repeat history.

Amir always makes sure she goes to the hospital for her pre natal check ups, most of the time taking her himself.

Their lives both is now filled with nothing but love and happiness and they can't be more thankful than that.

Ayush felt a presence from behind her which she knew was none other than her prince's, then came his hand placed on her hand which was placed on her stomach.

"Hey love" he said placing his head on her shoulder.

"When did you get back" she muttered almost breathless when she felt his lips on the crook of her neck.

"Just now"

"Oh go freshen up and I'll go set up the table" she got out of his hold and gave him a quick peck on his lips before walking away.

Amir came down to the dining area a few minutes later dressed in a yellow tank top and black sweat pant.

They both ate in silence until amir spoke.

"Babe?" Amir called after taking a sip of his wife's killer zobo.

"Yes prince" Ayush replied looking up from her phone.

"Don't you think you should eat a little bit less spice, i mean the food is already spicy and you added yaji to it" amir said making her look at him with furrowed brows.

"That's none of your business" she rolled her eyes and continued eating.

"But the baby ayush try to understand" he understood she's having one of her moments when she just wants to be fierce so he tried talking to her in a calm way.

"Babu ruwanka amir, I know what's good for the me and the baby and what not"

"Toh Allah ya huci zuci yarki" he said but she hissed still angry at him for making such remark.

"Yauwa" he said something under his breath which she didn't bother to catch and continued eating.

****

2:03am

"Prince wake up" ayush said with a pout.

"Prince" she tapped on his shoulder multiple times before his eyes fluttered open.

"Lafiya?" He said in his sleepy voice.

"I want to eat awara" she folded her hands on her chest her lips still in a pout form.

"What?" He asked trying to confirm what she said. He knows he has some weird cravings and the habit of waking him up at night but never for once has she asked something their house girl can't cook at home at anytime.

"I said I want to eat awara" she said more adamant.

"Dan Allah go back to sleep where do you want me to get awara at–" he checked his phone for time "2 am"