Chapter 47

Not edited

3rd Person Pov

"...an daura auren Amir Ibrahim da Zeenah Jawad" amir listened as the wedding fatiha was being conducted.

He ended the call with zeenah and used his palm to wipe of his face. That's it, he's officially married to zeenah.

Only a few people that were in support of the marriage attended the nikkah. Ahmad lost it the day he told him about the alliance, thou he's his best man and is in no way related to ayush he didn't attend the nikkah not to talk of hafiz his other best man and his wife's brother.

A few people walked over to him and congratulated him, he couldn't even keep the fake smile he had when he was married to ayush, this is just different.

While others left without bothering to congratulate him, he felt so numb at the moment that he didn't bother looking around to see the people around him, to see whether they are people he knows or not.

"You know staying here looking like a jerk isn't going to help with anything, you need to go meet your wife now" he heard his uncle say from behind him.

Zeenah's happiness at the moment knew no bound, she has never been that happy in her life. She's finally married to the man of her dreams.

She doesn't care who is against the wedding and who isn't, the only thing that matters to her is her happiness and hers alone.

The moment she heard the imam conclude with a fatiha she lost it and couldn't contain her happiness. She didn't feel bad at all that amir hung up on her just when she was about to share her happiness with me, she has him to her self now, and she can't wait for them to be complete and one.

"Zeenah your husband is here" safina (amir's ex) came into the room beautifully dressed in a blue ankara which was sewn in a fitted gown.

"I can't believe I'm finally married to him" she said enthusiastically.

"You're so hyped zeenah, calm your horses girl, he's all yours and in no time he'll be only yours, we'll send his wife out of his life for good" safina placed her hand on her shoulder and helped her seat on the vanity chair.

"Fix her makeup please" safina said to the make up artist and took her phone from zeenah's bed.

"I just can't wait for that to happen wallahi" zeenah said.

Her makeup was touched and she slipped in a white and orange asooke. A smiled fixed across her lips.

Her cousins and a few of her friends walked her to her father's parlor where they were told amir and his friends are waiting for her.

She walked in with her head down and sat down beside amir. He shifted not liking how close she was sitting beside him and fidget his hands his eyes fixed on them the whole time.

"Uhm let's leave them so they can have a little chat" zeenah's sister, asiya said.

"Yeah amir please be nice" asif whispered loud enough for only amir to listen. He nodded and gave him a small smile.

They all left the room before he realized. "You look beautiful" he said not knowing what to say and he didn't even look at her.

"Thank you" she said shyly.

"How are you doing" feeling her intense gaze on his he looked up.

She looked breathtaking and he couldn't keep his eyes of her, how will his heart stay loyal to ayush when he's married to a goddess.