Chapter 25

AYUSH'S POV.

I've been in this house for five days now, just five days but it feels like five years. This is the worst five days I've ever spent in my entire life.

I've been seeing that grumpy man day and night for five days now, am always seeing him and his grumpiness is on another level now.

Luckily we're going out today, I need some fresh air. The only good thing that has happened in this five days is, I made some new friends with some of his "business partners" wives. And fatima comes often to bring food for us. Am still on the bases of not cooking.

I can never get tired of eating mama's food, her cooking is just too delicious. It's heaven I tell you. I made a mental note to go and learn. I really love cooking, it's one of my hobbies, and cooking together with my mother in-law will be one of the best things that'll ever happen to me. Mama was so excited when I told her about.

And that Mr grumpy wasn't against it. I'll be going when I don't have lectures. Talking of school am going to resume in the next three days. I've never been happy to go to that horrible uni, but I am now, at least I'll spend some time without seeing Mr grumpy.

He'll be going back to work on that day also, well who cares, the good thing is am getting some freedom. We're actually supposed to go back two weeks into the marriage, but I, Aisha Muhammad, can not spend another week in this house seeing that grumpy man day and night. So I convinced Mama and Mami to let us all go back in a week time using emotional black mail.

"Hajiya Aisha what are you busy doing, you know we have a lot of places to go today" Ya Amir halted my train of thoughts, I looked at my self in the mirror before dropping my gaze on his, I was applying lip gloss when I got carried away by my thoughts.

My gaze still on him I noticed he was cladded in a sky blue getzner kaftan and a matching zannah bukar cap.

"One day you'll eat me up with your gaze" he shook is head, I mentally rolled my eyes and averted my gaze. I then heard him mumble something about ladies always being late.

I tied my head wrap, draped my veil over my shoulders, sprayed a little perfume, carried my bag placing it perfectly on my shoulders, I looked at myself one last in last time, I was dressed in a teal and grey ankara which was sewn in a skirt and peplum blouse with a matching veil, I applied light make up; khol, lipgloss, powder to my face, I don't really like apply much make up now. My bag sitting perfectly on my shoulder with all stuffed i need, as a lady i have things I keep in the bag for emergency. I smiled at my reflection before ambling out of the room.

I met ya Amir in the main living room having a phone call. I walked to where he was and stood beside his leg so he can notice my presence before he starts ranting my ears of about being late.

"Okay...toh shikenan" with that he ended the call. "Mu tafi?" He asked and I nodded.

We went out to his white Mercedes Benz E- class. He opened the door for me before I could. Mr grumpy is being a gentleman. I smiled a small smile and muttered a thank you. He went to the driver side and got in.

"Where to first" he asked.

"Bappa's" he nodded and turned on the ignition.

It was a silent drive to bappa's with only like I do by fireboy playing in the background. I placed my hand on the door armrest and my head on watching the beautiful view of Abuja, the song always reminds me of Farhan. Only Allah knows how much I miss Farhan and ya Amir's behavior isn't helping.

"You okay?" He turned his head to look at me then fixed his gaze back at the road.

"Yeah" I croaked out.