fourty five

۵ halloweenie ۵

October 30,2017

Josie's pov

Tomorrow is Halloween and I'm excited. Lizzie and I have our costumes all picked out. Lemme just say we went off for this year's Halloween. Normally we always do matching costumes but this time we decided to go all out.

Seb came over to place and we just watched scary movies. "So what are you dressing up as tomorrow" I asked I put my legs over his lap. "I don't know yet" he said and I gasped at him. He gave a small chuckle. "What? How?!" I said as I took my legs off his lap and sat cross cross applesauce on the couch.

"Chris and I haven't figured it okay" he said and I could not believe them. Halloween is tomorrow and they haven't picked out a costume. "Call him over now" I said getting up as I went into my closet.

"What's up josie?" Chris said walking in 20 minutes later. I had a bunch of clothes laid out on my bed. I looked at my clothes as the boys started at me. Then it hit me. The perfect costume for these two. Frat boys. Don't ask why but it would be good.

"Frat boys" I said looking at them. They both said no. "Come on why not it's easy, hot and you guys are doing this very last minute" I said looking at them with my poppy dog eyes. They both gave in and sighed.

I smiled at them very happily. I told them to wear khakis and a flannel shirt. Chris stayed for a movie and then went back to his place. "You staying the night?" I asked a seb with puppy dog eyes. He looked at me and said no. My smile went away.

"Nah I'm messing with you of course I will darlin"he said hugging me. I kissed him and then he wrapped his arms around. We finished our Halloween movie marathon then went to bed.

October 31,2017 - Halloween

"Good morning my favorite couple" Lizzie said standing in my doorway of my room. I looked at her like serious. Seb was still sleeping. "Shss he's sleeping" I said looking at her. "Hello flower crowns and coffee" she said holding up a bag of supplies.

Right I forgot she was coming over today to do the flower crowns for our costumes. I got up and grabbed my phone from my night stand. I was wearing one of seb's shirts that fit me big with spandex underneath. I also had Nike socks and a messy bun. I closed the door to my bedroom so he could sleep.

I made Lizzie and I some coffee. We sat the kitchen island to make the crowns. "So things are going with you two" she said looking at me. "Yes we are Lizzie" I said smiling back at her. "Good because you look like a mess" she said laughing at my messy hair. I flipped her off and smiled back.

We decided to watch gossip girls while doing the flower crowns. We ate some toast and had coffee while making the crowns. Our costume for tonight was fairies. Downey is having a big Halloween party. Has them annually and Lizzie and I always do something.

Halfway done, seb woke up and walked out. "Good morning seabass" Lizzie said as he stood behind me. "Hi Liz" he said as he drank some of my coffee. "I'm gonna go, Chris wants to get food but see you at the party" he said hugging me from behind. I said okay and tilt my head back so he could kiss me.

"Eww. Barf. Gross" Lizzie said making ugly faces at us as we stopped kissing. "You called us your favorite couple" seb said looking at her. He got her there. "I don't recall" she said as she went back to her crown. I giggled and then seb left.

Once, we finished our flower crowns we decided to get lunch. We ordered some pizza for us. We ate and watched gossip girls the entire afternoon. Downey told us the party started at 9 but we are showing up an hour late because we are that extra. We didn't get dressed until 9.

I left my hair naturally curly. Lizzie did beach waves for her hair. We got matching fairy costumes. I got mine in this purple/pink. Lizzie's fairy costume was blue. We had matching wings to go with it.

I did a natural make up nothing to big. I added a few gems to my face. Lizzie and I both wore necklaces. We finished pretty early so we stopped by to get coffee before heading over to the party. "Should we get wine?" Lizzie said looking at me with a big smile as we came to a stoplight.

I said okay and we drove to a store nearby and picked up some red wine. Once we found parking at his place, it was 10:15. We walked in and looked for the boys. Once we located them we walked over to them and posed it's the bottles of wine. "The life of the party is here" Lizzie said looking at them.

"An hour and 15 minutes late" Mackie said laughing. "Like you got here at exactly 9" I said looking at him. The boys laughed because they knew I got him there. I hugged Chris then seb. "So you guys are fairies huh" Chris said as Lizzie and I posed. "Frat boys huh" Lizzie said laughing at them.

"Better than nothing" I said and we went to get a drink. Then we dragged Chris and Tom outside to take photos of us. "Yes queens" we heard a voice say as we took pictures. It was zendaya. "Hey goddess" I said looking at her as we hugged.

"I'm stealing my girl back" Seb said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away. We walked back inside and he took me inside to meet his manager. "Emily, this is Josie" he said as he introduced me. "Hi, it's nice to meet you" she said greeting me.

After talking with her for a bit, I went with Chris to dance. "Wait I'll be back" I said looking at him. I walked over to seb and told him to come with me. I went upstairs to an empty room. "Josie! Not here!" He said as I closed the door.

"Oh my gosh Sebastian I didn't bring you up here for that!" I said looking at him like really. He looked at me confused. "Okay you know how Chris scared me last week really bad" I said looking at him as he nodded his head.

"Well I'm getting back at him" I said with a smile. I told him my plan. He went back downstairs to "look" for me. I was gonna be in the room acting possessed. Seb is gonna ask Chris if he's seen me and he will say no. Then they will look for me and see me.

The door opened and it was show time. Seb asked what's wrong and I kept pointing out the window. "Josie there's nothing there" Chris said looking at seb. "Jo look at me" seb said moving my head to see him but I looked back the window. This was going on for five minutes then I prentended to pass out.

"Josie!" Chris yelled getting on his knees as blood came out my mouth. "Chris!" I yelled looking at him. "Josie what the hell" Chris said looking at me. "Haha sucker that's what you get for last week" I said getting up smiling at him. He started laughing and then everyone else came in confused. Happy Halloweenie!

end of chapter.