CHAPTER TWO

One hour and two minutes and there was already a lock down, call that a record because Aiden Reynolds couldn't think of a more interested way to start a year. That being said- Aiden doesn't believe that he has ever felt more afraid in his life, how unlucky does he have to be to be out of the classroom during a lockdown, he was hide in the last bathroom stool, his feet on the toilet and the door open so that it didn't look suspicious. Aiden has been in a lock down before but never has he been stuck outside a classroom and honestly he was panicking... that was until he was distracted by something.

A small box fell out of his bag, it was red and black and had chinese-looking writting on it unhelpfully though Aiden can only speak english and japanese.

Looking at the box and guess how it got there he guessed that maybe it was his sister's, but then again he doubted that she would accidentally put her stuff in his bag. He next guess was that maybe one of his classmates accidentally put it in there, his bag was black and that was the most common bag colour. He nodded to himself, this puzzle completely making him forget about that lockdown- that was until the box fell on the ground, "Shit," he said to himself but instantly regretted it, put a hand over his mouth.

Aiden knows that his behaviour silly, this is probably only a lockdown drill but it's better he be silly rather than dead. After a moment of reassuring silence, he removed his hand from his mouth and grabbed the box.

He dropped the box again, this time it opening and a blinding light taking over his slight, his first thought? Well he knew that whatever crazy person was in the school, they wouldn't believe this.

"Hi, Aiden!" A squeaky voice said excitedly, Aiden screamed. "No- please calm down, I'm not going to hurt you." A bug that talks, Aiden wasn't sure if it was his anxiety getting to him or if the bug was actually talking, but Aiden knew one thing, he doesn't like bugs. He grabbed his large and quite heavy black bag and started weaving it in front of him, hoping to eventually hit the bug.

He opened his squinched eyes and looked hopefully that was bug was gone and he thought she might, until- "Aiden, please listen."

"AHHHHH!!!" The scream lasted about thirty seconds, it started to get awkward at the end as Tikki just flouted in front of Aiden waiting for him to stop yelling while Aiden wanted to remain yelling for as long as possible. "AHHhhhh..."

Tikki smiled as Aiden began to calm down. "Aiden Reynolds you are chosen to be the next ladybug?"

"What?! But- but, I'm not a girl- Or french, or... I don't have my ear pierced!"

[ Last night with Tiffy ]

What do you want to do after a long day? What Tiffy wants to do is sleep but as he jumped in his doubled sized bed his head hit a top octagon size box, "Ow!"

He removed the pillow which was hiding the object and found a jewellery box, which was definitely odd since Tiffy lived in a house full of three males who all don't really own that much jewellery.

Tiffy opened the box, green shining lights forming out of the box as Tiffy shided his eyes. "You got an-" Plagg's voice was cut off by the old chinese box closing and the cat kwami being sucked back in. Tiffy turned to his kitten, Dandelion, literally just got hours before, he wondered if she was seeing what he was seeing.

Maybe he's just hallucinating, Tiffy's tired, it wouldn't be the first time someone hallucinated due to needing some sleep. Tomorrow was his first day at school, he needs to up just right and early (i say at 3:53 am) But then again, what if he wasn't hallucinating?

Tiffy opened the box once more, taking a deep breath not even sure what he wants to happen in this moment. The light shined again and Tiffy shut the box once more.