CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

"Does anyone know the standard drink of an adult?" Mr Labonair asked the class, a few people raised their hands but it was the first day of the term, and half of them were still in vacation mode.

Tiffy had no idea what the answer was so he didn't raise his hand, he was instead paying attention to the boy sitting on the other side of the classroom, he blushed as he thought about their not-date. "Awwww, who has you blushing like that?" Quartz followed Tiffy's line of sight and saw Aiden, letting out a silent squeal. "Oh my gosh! Nessa, do you see this?" Quartz whispered to her girlfriend.

Nessa looked up from her notebook which she was writing her notes in, "What? Oh-" Nessa followed Tiffy's glaze and saw Aiden, she smiled knowingly. "So, I'm assuming you and Aiden had a good time?"

Tiffy's cheeks flushed as he turned his attention away from Aiden, "It was good."

"I'm sure it was," Nessa smirked.

"You should sit next to Aiden, share notes, ask him on a date-"

"I can't do that!" Tiffy exclaimed, the class all stared at him, confused by his little outburst. Tiffy ducked his head, trying to hide from the prying eyes of his classmates. Tiffy saw Mr Labonair looking at him, "Sorry."

The teacher nodded before turning the students' attention back to him and the lesson, "Okay, now who knows the measurement of a spirit?"

Benji raised his hand, "A spirit is 30ml!"

"Correct! Good job, Benji."

Benji smiled proudly at the praise. "How did you know that?" Andy asked him.

He shrugged, "I think I saw an ad about it."

Andy nodded before turning her attention back to her notebook. Due to her promise to Benji, she hasn't akumatised anyone in almost a whole week. She bought a diary yesterday, it's a cheap Kmart diary, with an easily breakable lock but Andy replaced the lock with an expensive one and changed the pattern on the front and it became a decent buy.

Benji looked over her shoulder and at her writing, he frowned, she was writing down ideas for future akumas. "I thought we agreed to a miraculous-free week."

"No, we agreed that I wouldn't use my miraculous for a week."

Benji shook his head, "You're lying. We agreed that you would stop all of it for a week, that I could have you for a week."

"I'm just writing, Benj, calm down."

Benji bit his lip, he didn't want to push Andy too far but Andy needs to take a break, a proper break, where she doesn't need to worry about anything miraculous related. "Andrea, please."

Andy looked up at Benji, his large brown eyes pleading with her to close the notebook. She sighed, "Fine."

He grinned.