CHAPTER THIRTY

"On a day that is grey, the hero will find himself sway,
intentions which are not true, his rescue will be their doom," the akumatised villain read as pictures of Souris, a person they haven't seen before and a broken miraculous flashed on her crystal ball.

Souris felt as if he had just swallowed an orange whole, he wasn't able to speak, or fight, he just stared at Oracle and the pictures. 'his rescue will be their doom?' who's 'their'? was oracle talking about the other heroes or maybe andy?

Oracle went to grab his miraculous but froze and for a split second stayed frozen. "Minnie!" Tartaruga threw his shield at Oracle and hit the ball out of her hands. "Min! You okay?"

"I-" He didn't have the words to answer so he just nodded.

Ladybeetle wrapped his yo-yo around Oracle's magic ball and pulled. The magic ball was ripped out of Oracle's hands, Ladybeetle pulled back the yo-yo and caught the magic ball, "Night Noi- Ah!" Ladybeetle's head started to ring, he lost his footing and felt as if a million voices were yelling in his head.

"Ladybeetle, you okay?" Night asked as he rushed to Ladybeetle's side.

"Yeah, it's just-" New York lights, a boy with ginger hair, a bright light, images kept flashing through his mind, New York lights, a boy with ginger hair, a bright light, New York lights, a boy with ginger hair, a bright light. Elijah. "Elijah? How do I remember that name?"

"What?" Night questioned.

Gold-Dragon looked at the more experienced superhero, "Does this happen a lot?"

"No," Renard shook his head, "I've never seen this happen before."

Oracle walked up to Ladybeetle and repeated, "A hero without a past," Ladybeetle shook his head, his arm tightly around Oracle's magic ball.

"Stop that," the images kept repeating, New York lights, a boy with ginger hair, a bright light, Elijah. Oracle smirked as she took a step closer to him.

She continued to walk closer, "A boy healed from a cast. He must learn to trust, or his legacy will become dust."

"Leave him alone!" Gold-Dragon yelled at the akumatised villain, though not understanding most of what was happening.

Tartaruga looked between Ladybeetle and Oracle, she knows that Ladybeetle is in no state to protect himself or the ladybug miraculous, she then turned her attention to Night. The boy was distracted by Ladybeetle.

"Broken between two, his heart and blood," Oracle took another step closer to Ladybeetle. The boy cringed in pain, dropping Oracle's magic ball.

Honeybee, Peafowl and Oracle dived for the magical ball, Oracle grabbed the ball and continued repeating Ladybeetle's prophecy, "A friend will become his foe before he can learn to trust a whole."

Souris looked as Oracle's ball changed from pink to grey to black and green, maybe Souris was just being paranoid but he couldn't help but connect the colours to him and Night Noir. 'a friend will become his foe' pink and grey, him, 'before he can learn to trust a whole' black and green, Night.

Oracle pushed Honeybee and Peafowl off of her and turned her attention to Gold-Dragon, "You are new."

Gold-Dragon shuffled uncomfortably, she didn't want her future to be read, she had enough plans for the future and didn't want to know which ones of them she fails at. "Y-yes, I am," her voice was squeaky and her throat dry, "And you need to give us that magic ball."

"Or what?" Oracle chuckled, "Your leader is a mess, he is divided, stuck between the past and present, confused about his future. Do you think he can lead you?" Oracle turned to the rest of them, "Any of you?"