CHAPTER TWELVE

"After the events that had transpired last night due to the akumatision of a student at Jorden State High School-"

"Andy," Mr Labonair, Andy's homeroom teacher whispered, drawing Andy, Benji, Quartz and Aiden's attention away from the school prefect Maali ah Kit.

Aiden hasn't yet gotten the chance to meet Andrea Davis but after last night he had started paying quite a bit of attention to the younger girl, not wanting to do another all-nighter fighting.

"Come," Benji looked at Andy askingly, she shrugged. She stood up before straightening her school skirt and carefully walked between her home class and 10B.

"What is it, sir?" Andy whispered as they walked slightly away from the rest of her class.

"I just wanted to check if you were okay, and to know if you think you would need to attend guidance counselling."

One of the cons of her plan, concerning the ones that are close to her. "I'm fine, I just was missing him a lot more yesterday."

Mr Labonair smiled fondly, "I miss him too," his smile turned into a sorrowful frown, "It's okay to miss him, Andy, it's also okay to talk about your pain, you don't need to be strong, you're still just fifteen."

Andy knew that Mr Labonair and her father were more than just co-workers, during Mr Labonair's divorce her father had babysat his daughter while Mr L had time to himself, Rosey was five at the time and just recently diagnosed with cancer. Her father never said it but Andy was sure that Mr Labonair and her father were friends. Andy touched the pocket on her shirt, she doesn't wear the miraculous but when she does that's where she puts it, Andy suddenly felt a pit of guilt within her, she can't feel sad after everything she hopes to achieve. "I'm fine Mr Labonair, I don't need therapy."

He sighed, "You're a smart girl Andrea," she snorted, knowing her grades say that's not true, "It's true, you may not be academically smart but you are very bright, your father saw it too. I trust you to know what is best for you."

"Can I sit back down?"

"Assembly is ending now, why don't you just make your way to class?"

Andy glanced at Benji who was happily talking to Quartz, her eyes caught focus on a necklace around his neck. "That's new," she whispered to herself, it was gold with a little charm at the bottom of it, Andy found it odd since that is something his foster parents would not buy for him and it isn't something he would buy for himself since he puts all of his money away for his university tuition. I'll just ask him about it later, she told herself.

 I'll just ask him about it later, she told herself

Involuntary therapy, what a joke. Lee had spent a whole fifteen minutes in assembly listening to Maali ah Kit explain to the school how due to the last akuma battle the school will be doing involuntary therapy for anyone who the teachers think is at risk of being akumatised.

After assembly Lee had maths, during the first five minutes of the class he was pulled outside by Mr Pi, his teacher explained to him how he had to attend guidance counselling now, great! This is what Lee gets for doing an all-nighter saving Sydney.