chapter 8

*Daryl's POV*

"Adelyne! Adelyne! Come back here, you sumbitches!" I yelled

I quickly closed the gate so the walkers woundn't come through and I started to charge at the kid. That's when Rick held me back and TDog held the kid up against the wall. I fought against the Rick trying to get to the kid.

"Whoa whoa whoa" Rick said

"I'm gunna kick your nuts up in your throat!" I yelled still fighting.

"What happened?" Rick yelled.

I kept fighting against him but I wasn't getting anywhere. I didn't care I was so mad.

"They took Adelyne! That little bastard and his bastard homie friends. I'm gunna stomp your ass!"

I couldn't calm down. They took her, what if they hurt her? What if they killed her?

"Guys we're cut off!" Glenn said.

"Let's go!"

We all went back to the office we came from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was pacing the floor while the kid sat down in a chair and Rick questioned him. I looked at him angry if not for him I would still have Adelyne here with me. What? With me? Daryl stop!

"The men you were with, we need to know where they went" Rick told him.

"I ain't tellin you nothin" The kid told him leabing against his head on his hand as he sat in the chair.

TDog looked at me concerened.

"Jesus, man. what the hell happened back there?"

I paced back and forth again.

"I told you, this little turd and his douchbag friends came out of nowhere and jumped me" I told them almost growling.

I wanted to find Adelyne she better be okay. This kid better start talking and tell us something or I was going to shoot him with an arrow.

"You're the one who jumped me puto, screaming about trying to find his brother like it's my fault" the kid said.

"They took Adelyne could've taken Merle too" I told them.

The kid chuckled and instantly I stopped.

"Merle? What kind of hick name is that? I wouldn't name my dog Merle."

I charged and tried to kick him but Rick pushed me back.