Chapter 57

Heres an update guys. Sorry its been so long. TWD returns on the 14th yay. Enjoy the update guys!!

*Third Person*

Everyone was in the cars waiting to get to Woodbury. It was going to be dark soon and thats what worried Daryl most. It was going to be dark which meant he had to keep Adelyne close. The cars came to a stop and everyone got out.

"We can go on foot from here" Rick said.

Michonne nodded and they all followed her. As they were walking Adelyne realised that Daryl yet again had her crossbow. She nudged him and held out her hand he looked at her and sighed handing it to her and then grabbed his from his back. And they kept walking. There was no talking everyone was silent and the silence was getting to Adelyne. But she wasnt sure what to say so she just kept quite.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Night had completely fallen and they were outside the walls of Woodbury. They crouched down staying hidden and Michonne lead them in the way she knew. We all walked along the streets slowly and Adelyne looked around. It was town and they looked to be pretty stable and like they could hold there own. We dipped into one of the buildings. Thankfully there was no one in there and they stayed silent. Adelyne looked out the window and seen a few stray people.

"Where are they?" Oscar asked Michonne.

"They may be in his apartment"

"What if theyre not?" Daryl growled.

Michonne looked at him while he circled behind her.

"Then we'll look somewhere else" Rick pulled Daryl to the side and he grabbed Adelyne and Oscar followed.

"If this goes south we cut her loose" Rick instructed.

Adelyne shifted on her foot and looked at them.

"Right now its a blind leading a blind. She may not know Dad"

Rick sighed and ran a hnd through his facial hair and shook his head and Daryl looked at her.

"What?" She asked confused.

"It amazes me how much faith you have in people" he said.

Adelyne shrugged.

"Not everyone can be bad."

Suddenly the door hand jiggled and they all hid. The door opened and someone walked in.

"You know you aren't suppose to be here. I seen you moving come on out, you arent supposed to be in here" He said.

Suddenly Rick came out from behind a curtain pinning him against the wall.

"Where are our people?!"

The man shook his,head terrified.

"You are holding some of our people hostage where are they?!" Rick asked again.

Daryl zip tied the guys hands behind his back and the man just looked at him terrified. Rick pulled out a cloth and stuffed it in the mans mouth and quickly Adelyne drove the end of her crossbow into the back of the mans head knocking him out.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Adelyne*

We were all in the room trying to decide what our next move was going to be. When suddenly we heard a bunch of gunfire. What the hell? Slowly i looked through the curtain and people were out running the streets. Rick slowly opened the door and we all left the building. The whole town had become chaos so we were able to move a lot quicker. There was more gunfire and since everything was a blur Rick was leading us while Daryl stayed with me but we kept up. Opening a door Rick lead Oscar, Michonne, Daryl, and I all in. We stopped and pressed the wall and when they passed then kept moving. I heard Glenns voice and looked at Rick he nodded and I opened one of the smokers tossing it. Seconds later the room was filled with white smoke and I moved from Daryl and instantly I grabbed Glenn and Rick grabbed Maggie. I drapped his arm over me and helped him out avoiding the few gun shots that hit the wall and we were gone.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆