Chapter 56

Here you go guys. An update on this was long overdue but here it is. Enjoy my loves♡

*Adelyne*

I was in the feild and wandering when I seen Rick. He had finally came out ofthe tombs and he seemed to be doing a little bit better but he was still hurt. Carl was with me and that's when I noticed something weird about the walkers on the fence one of them had a basket. I motioned to Rick and he came running up and getting closer I realised it was a woman. She was alive covered in blood and walker guts but she was still alive. I A walker locked at her and she backed up and used a sword to cut down a walker. She was limping she was hurt, I looked at Rick.

"Should we help her?" Carl asked.

Another walker was cut down and then she stumbled and fell. I wasn't waiting anymore I shot my gun taking one down that was going to bite her. I yanked open the fence and Carl grabbed the basket and Rick helped me get her in since she was unconscious. She had been holding a basket of formula. I looked at Carl and Rick. Where were Glenn and Maggie?
We carried her inside and layed her on the ground and her weapon was a few feet away from her. I knelt down and that's when Daryl came in and was shocked to see a new face. Hershel came in and looked at her.

"Was she bit?"

Rick checked her over and looked at her wound. I looked closer,

"Gunshot"

"Daryl get me some water" I told him.

He nodded and handed me a bottle and little by little I dumped it over her and she started to regain conciousness.

"Who are you?" Rick asked.

She reached for her weapon and I quickly pulled it away out of her reach.

"Whoa whoa no one is going to hurt you. Not unless you try something stupid first" Rick told her.

I leaned closer to her.

"Do you want to tell us your name?" I asked giving her a sympathetic look.

This woman looked rough on top of being dirty she was injured. I moved closer and Daryl stopped me I gave him a look saying it was okay and moved closer.

"We can treat that. I can clean you up and Hershel here he can take a look at your wound. We'll help you okay?" I explained.

Not everyone could be bad. This woman looked harmless to be honest she was guarded for sure. But I was her once.

"I didn't ask for your help" she finally spoke.

Rick stood up.

"Doesn't matter. We can't let you leave."

And with that he walked out of the cell block and I went to get medical supplies to treat her.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
*Third Person*

Glenn spit blood out on the floor. Merle was beating the shit out of him. And since he was tapped to a chair he was powerless against him. He wanted to know where Daryl was and Glenn wouldn't reveal the location of their camp. He hadbeen seperated from Maggie and that was good she didn't need to see this. As long as no harm came to her he didn't care what happened to him.

"I want to know where my brother is!" He yelled.

Another punch was landed to his face. Merle grabbed Glenn by the hair and puthis built in knife to his neck. Glenn shut his eyes tight waiting but nothing happened. He felt the knife move and he opened his eyes and was staring into Merles eyes. He couldn't believe this was happening or the fact Merle was alive. We considered him dead thinking he passed out in the streets of Atlanta. But here he was living and breathing.